Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koryushin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Rxtool don't use the ds profile exploit to boot.
- Download rxtool, use cdn_firm.exe on your computer, that will create a firmware.bin
- Copy Firmware.bin, slot0x25KeyX.bin (google it) and RxTool.dat on the root of your SD.
- go on Rxtool main Thread on first post an scan the QR code and Voila !

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just to give some news out, mset support for 4.x will be out in few days, if now before.
And i just successfully downgraded mset to his exploitable versions in a newer nand. This actually means that soon mset exploit will be supported on ALL the sysnand versions until 9.2. :)

bbmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to give some news out, mset support for 4.x will be out in few days, if now before.
And i just successfully downgraded mset to his exploitable versions in a newer nand. This actually means that soon mset exploit will be supported on ALL the sysnand versions until 9.2. :)

awaiting ;)
kEXVpC0.jpg

Reactions: dela and Roxas75

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
No don't tell me it's beer in a green bottle, Such a waste, I never understood why some brewers use green bottles, it ruins the beer!!!

Anyway, can't wait for the mset exploit on 9.2 :) no need for 4.5 anymore then :P, no problem with corrupt saves etc...

Thanks for all the hard work Roxas75

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No don't tell me it's beer in a green bottle, Such a waste, I never understood why some brewers use green bottles, it ruins the beer!!!

What is wrong with a green bottle? I think I only have drunk out of a brown bottle so I'm literally asking.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
What is wrong with a green bottle? I think I only have drunk out of a brown bottle so I'm literally asking.

Little of topic:
if the beer is left in the sun too long, it will start to smell and taste skunky.UV from the sun breaks down the acids in hops which then react with the sulfur present in beer to form a chemical that is almost identical to the chemical that skunks use to spray predators. The solution was to tint the beer bottle to protect it from UV rays. Similar to how sunglasses help protect your eyesight; the dark brown beer bottle helps protect the beer from going bad. Why the green beer bottle then? Green beer bottles offer very little protection from the sunlight. Though, slightly more than a clear bottle, it does not help protect from UV as much as one might want.
Green bottles are still being used cause of a status after World War 2, ok the use now UV protecting layers that get sprayed over the glass, but still brown are better, as always keep your beer stored in a dark place between 9 and 12°C

Reactions: Tjessx

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Nice work Roxas! Btw would that be the same exploit the Karl team is using that also killed their NNID on sysnand?

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nice work Roxas! Btw would that be the same exploit the Karl team is using that also killed their NNID on sysnand?

Yep, that's the deal.
Though it doesn not kill anything, you just will not be able to access NNID settings from the System Settings app. The rest will be the same :)

Reactions: liomajor

Xaniled

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I need some help, I want to decrypt Pokemon AS so I can customise colours of trainer etc, how do I go about doing that with RXtools, is there a tutorial I can follow? There's a lot of options and Im not too sure what I'm doing

bbmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Anyway, can't wait for the mset exploit on 9.2 :) no need for 4.5 anymore then :P, no problem with corrupt saves etc...

Thanks for all the hard work Roxas75

so this suppose to be better:) (anyway booth are ok) i don't store it ;) just buy and drink

5nuWcbG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1