Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunno159

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Have you got another sd card laying around? try it again with another one.
Got my 32gb sd, which is the gateway one( i use it as emunand and install cias on it). But i'll back it up and test. Then I'll report later...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK Redownloaded again.....Booted to rxMode.....updated emuNAND to 9.6....looks fine so far BUT now my saves are corrupt :mellow:

Tried Save Data Tool but seems I need a downloadable copy of my retail cart so that sucks....

Any workaround to this Save corruption situation?

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
OK Redownloaded again.....Booted to rxMode.....updated emuNAND to 9.6....looks fine so far BUT now my saves are corrupt :mellow:

Tried Save Data Tool but seems I need a downloadable copy of my retail cart so that sucks....

Any workaround to this Save corruption situation?
What was your previous emuNAND version?

oranginasprite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is supposed to work on FW 2.0 to 9.2, but could anyone get it working on any firmware below 4.X?
I am trying on an O3DS FW 2.2.0-4E, I typed the exploit weblink manually, but it starts and hangs up just the same as if I was trying to start the Gateway launcher.dat (I get to the "fuzzy" bottom screen but it is stuck there forever...)
Is it actually reliant on the ds profile exploit?

Shameless self-answer for the few out there still stuck on < 4.X firmware, I just got a game (New Art Academy) to update to 4.1.
I have 2 cards with Rxtools installed, both would hang up loading rxtools on the fuzzy black screen with dots on FW 2.2.0-4E, now that I have updated with the game, Rxtools boots and works fine, no others changes made.

So, as far as I am concerned, Rxtools is FW 4.0- 9.2 or FW 3.0 - 9.2 compatible at best, but definitely NOT FW 2.0-9.2 compatible.

My 2 cents!

Reactions: Zidapi

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Updated to version 2.2.2!
  • Fixed the bug that blocked the boot of SSB and MH4
  • Stubbed the storing of rxMode informations, to prevent errors with the label-showing : just to be sure that you'll update emuNAND, when you'll update
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto