Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PaiiNSteven

Okay, so heres my problem. I have rxtools downloaded onto my computer and whenever I use cdn_frim.py, when I go back into the folder nothing is there? Anyone help out? I also checked my downloads folder.

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, so heres my problem. I have rxtools downloaded onto my computer and whenever I use cdn_frim.py, when I go back into the folder nothing is there? Anyone help out? I also checked my downloads folder.
Are you on a mac or linux? Check your home folder. Not sure what happens in Windows...

Sorry, it actually creates a folder in the current directory. Do you have Python installed?

Last edited by DayVeeBoi,
P

PaiiNSteven

Are you on a mac or linux? Check your home folder. Not sure what happens in Windows...

Sorry, it actually creates a folder in the current directory. Do you have Python installed?
Yep, its installed. I have the little python icon next to it.

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep, its installed. I have the little python icon next to it.
On what operating system? when you say after you "use the file" do you mean you are clicking it, or running the script from a command line? I have never used python on windows, but if you tell me what system you are using I can maybe give you a general idea of where to look. My advice to you would be to google "how to run python scripts on (Your OS here)"

P

PaiiNSteven

On what operating system? when you say after you "use the file" do you mean you are clicking it, or running the script from a command line? I have never used python on windows, but if you tell me what system you are using I can maybe give you a general idea of where to look. My advice to you would be to google "how to run python scripts on (Your OS here)"
Nope, I got it working. FBI injection is my next problem. It says just to try doing it first before doing anything and it should show an error (which it did), although it didnt show me my TMD?
So I thought "what the hell," and I tried all of the ones from region USA (what my 3ds region is. None of them worked. >.<

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Nope, I got it working. FBI injection is my next problem. It says just to try doing it first before doing anything and it should show an error (which it did), although it didnt show me my TMD?
So I thought "what the hell," and I tried all of the ones from region USA (what my 3ds region is. None of them worked. >.<
FBI injection is incompatible with
(1) GWDG 4.X
(2) Update Nag downloaded 4.X
If you have either of them, please remove the update nag / restore undowngraded SysNAND backup, or inject FBI manually (NAND decrypting & re-encrypting is required, may brick your 3DS if you do something wrong).

Last edited by MelonGx,
P

PaiiNSteven

FBI injection is incompatible with
(1) GWDG 4.X
(2) Update Nag downloaded 4.X
If you have either of them, please remove the update nag / restore undowngraded SysNAND backup, or inject FBI manually (NAND decrypting & re-encrypting is required, may brick your 3DS if you do something wrong).
I don't have either of those. I bought my 3DS straight from ebay, and its at 9.2. I haven't had the update nag either yet. I think if none of this works, I'll put it in manually. I already have the NAND backed up and I have nothing to do xP Thanks anyway, though. :D

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just wondering...
Anyone has gotten Triorce Heroes as a CIA to boot with the latest rxTools nightly in a N3DS below 9.2?
If so, can you tell me how can I make it work?

Or do I need a firmware spoofed CIA?
Could someone tell me what string specifically to look for it in Google? Because I can't seem to find a spoofed one.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering...
Anyone has gotten Triorce Heroes as a CIA to boot with the latest rxTools nightly in a N3DS below 9.2?
If so, can you tell me how can I make it work?

Or do I need a firmware spoofed CIA?
Could someone tell me what string specifically to look for it in Google? Because I can't seem to find a spoofed one.
Search for a cryptofixed version

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
What build has the best stability to functionality ratio?

Hmm, can't seem to get any to work. First time it just hung with the logo on the top screen, second time it flashed the logo and then was black.

GW emunand, the python script never made firmware.bin, instead just got 3 different .bins.

neeevermind, was following the outdated .pdf guides that are included.

edit 2: after 'installation successful' it's doing it again, flashing the logo then just both screens black.

Last edited by Tokiopop,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
oh never mind guys, i had an update issue in rxtools emunand but now after trial and errors it updated successfully for me..!

but what i am really curious about is how many other RxTools users are facing errors ocassionaly after having the 3ds put in sleep while in RxemuNAND and or while playing it for a while, just occassional crashes and mosty the Error saying to power the console off.. anyone !?

i want to make sure that it is not my SD card thats messing with my nands :/
cause i dont want to splash another 20$ for another 32 gig sd card

i have a legit 32gig SanDisk Ultra class 10 :/ i dont know why its messing for me ..

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tested the new 12/5/15 RxTools build in the Dropbox on a N3DS? I would like to know before attempting to update..lol!

Reactions: peteruk

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Has anyone tested the new 12/5/15 RxTools build in the Dropbox on a N3DS? I would like to know before attempting to update..lol!
i will test it later, on my og though,

since you are using it on your n3ds , can you tell me how it usually runs ? i am abit afraid to use it :/ as i have GW emuNAND pretty stable using my RedGwcard , but still woult look into RxTools for my n3ds as well as it easy less hassly booting it up xD

but can you tell me how stable it actually is ? i get lot of errors whilst putting my og3ds into sleep mode when i am in Rx emuNAND, i am wondering if you get these kind of issues on your n3ds using RX.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8