Not open for further replies.

RuloHacks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I'm RuloHacks and this is my ROM hack. In this version, I added new features, such as new custom tracks, and new animations and sounds.
Characters: Mario= Rulo, Luigi = Ice Luigi, Yoshi = Yellow Yoshi, Wario = Sonic, Daisy = Lana, Dry Bones = Koopa, Waluigi = Anabel, R.O.B = E.Gadd
Custom Tracks: Volcanic island, Koopa Falls , Akina Pass , SNES MARIO'S CIRCUIT 2, Dry Desert GCN, Rulo's City , Pipe Pinball , GCN Rainbow road, Heaven and Hell , Carrera Circuit, Luigi's Mansion 2, Rainbow place , Quarter mile race, Xolt's Garden, wii Fishdom Island, snes Rainbow road, Generic Raceway , New Rainbow Road, n64 Sherbet Raceway, Fr33ze's circuit, wii Rainbow Road, Ice Road, Lava circle, Bowser's house, Distorsion Beach and Distorsion Pinball (every in Beta 2)
Captura de pantalla (7).png
Captura de pantalla (4).png
Captura de pantalla (6).png

XDELTA: https://www.mediafire.com/file/juopogm1ax7he4x/RKDS Beta 2.zip
VISIT MY NDS HACKING CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkelo6Ezep3GBmu5yieV31g

Last edited by RuloHacks,

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't see any download link despite the [RELEASE] in the title :huh:
It also would be nice if you would mention what kind of new tracks you created for the hack and maybe a couple of pictures of this tracks. New costume tracks seems to be a very big deal in a Mario Kart hack to me, surpising that you don't have screenshots of them or at least the names of the tracks in the post.

Oleboy555

Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
in the zip you have to original mkds .nds, you cant do that! thats sharing copyrighted material! just include the .xdelta patch and it will be perfectly legal

supergamecube

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't listen to this Rulo guy, he didn't make a single thing in this hack.
All of it has been stolen from other people, and he's taking credit for their hard work.

He even stole my GCN Rainbow Road, and GCN Dry Dry Desert CTs.

Reactions: barronwaffles

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well OP didn't state he made the stuff he just added it, in his defense.

But next time specifiy OP.

Ermelber

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for copying so much from Ermii Kart DS, Mario Kart Zero and MKDS Alpha recreation (by Ambiance) without giving credits :)

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
"create by rulo" "rulo 2017"
also, yeah if i steal your car, its okay as long as i dont tell people that i bought it

the hack is super low quality and 95% of its content is stolen lol
Right. I was going off the post. But yeah, let's be a sarcastic dick. Makes every situation better, right?

Also, taking credit for putting it together and taking credit for actually making it are two different things. Cheers.

Last edited by Kioku,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
@RuloHacks
alert: I'm gonna bitch about your profile and your post.
your propic is off-centre, you should use one with an aspect ratio of (or crop it to be) 1:1
there's no reason for those gianormous white borders around the screenshots, they just take up space; you could've just posted them as they were, in their original resolution.
for the character and track lists, you should use lists instead of just commas, because your post is cluttered and difficult to read this way

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh, almost forgot. work on the title screen it looks rubbish. (neon colours and Calibri? really?)

Reactions: Kioku
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-