Hacking [RELEASE] PS-Phwoar! Exploit Host Menu For PS4 Firmware 5.05

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I understood I understood I understood I understood I understood I understood . Dont need to copy and paste their answer
I understand?
No disrespect buddy but you clearly don't
Sharing other people's work that's still in development only harms the ps4 community

Why take a developer like Joon who has trusted people to test the beta version of goldhen only for them same people to leak it all over the net its not even the final version it's not like we have been waiting for months Joon only released v1.0 a few weeks ago

So now I expect he's probably not going to have so many people testing that means less development all development is buddy is trail and error

It's probably why we don't have that may in the scene anymore I expect they just had enough of all the bullsxxt

Also adding it to someone else's menu is just wrong buddy and posting it on the op page

Dont get me wrong buddy if you sent me a link to a
Leaked version of gta 6 dude I'd pat you on the back I would even write a song about you
Plus I'd send you a pair of red underwear and a cape so you could walk around like superman

It's not good buddy

erosman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
for Goldhen- Just activate the ArabicGuy Menu and it will automatically load the goldhen 1.1b3
Goldhen 1.1 PublicRelease is reached now from Title Menu and Hen2.14 spoof 9.00 is reached from oldhen menu ,plus added notzecoxao's todex . Firmware 5.05 .Esp8266 .Flash with Nodemcu . I just combined them together - all thanks to the developers .

Attachments

• 5.05Esp82662.14Spoof9.00Goldhen1.1TodexPs4debugModbyErosman.bin.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 228
  • b.png
    b.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 285
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 250
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 256
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    545.8 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by erosman,

erosman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
How to load this from PC or android?
For Android version - have no idea and no wish .Download all the 3 files and Unzip part 1 with 7zip-it will completely unzip the whole folder .Try this only PC version modded by some handsome russian dude aka Trieffect and reply if it works / Added Todex , Goldhen 1.1 ,Hen2.14 spoof 9.00 by Leeful , Hen v2.1.2 spoof 9.05 by Al-Azif ,Hen v2.1.4b spoof to 9.9 by Karo Sharifi . Firmware 5.05

Attachments

• PCVerPshwoarGolDHen2.14Henspoff900Todex.part01.rar
    5 MB · Views: 288
  • PCVerPshwoarGolDHen2.14Henspoff900Todex.part02.rar
    5 MB · Views: 270
  • PCVerPshwoarGolDHen2.14Henspoff900Todex.part03.rar
    3.6 MB · Views: 272
Last edited by erosman,

turrinha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
For Android version - have no idea and no wish .Download all the 3 files and Unzip part 1 with 7zip-it will completely unzip the whole folder .Try this only PC version modded by some handsome russian dude and reply if it works / Added Todex , Goldhen . Hen2.14 spoof 9.00 by Leeful , Hen v2.1.2 spoof 9.05 by Al-Azif ,Hen v2.1.4b spoof to 9.9 by Karo Sharifi . Firmware 5.05
thanks great work guys :)

Reactions: erosman

erosman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Is there any way to add ps4debug payload to this?
SaveMounter v1.5 By ChendoChap" Description PS4 payload for PS4 Save Mounter v1.5 ps4debug + FTP payload.Run this payload first then run the Save Mounter program on your PC.
Ps4debug.v1.5 aka PS4OfflineAccountActivator - By Golden can be found in menu as PS4 Debug
Are included in Pc version
And PS4 Save Mounter v1.5 ps4debug + FTP payload for ESP can be found as Title Save Mounter + FTP

Last edited by erosman,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goldhen will eventually include ps4debug.bin. I talked with Joonie, and he said the reason it's not there yet is that it kept turning off coming back from rest mode. it will be fixed though.

Reactions: Ghost_of_Tsushima

Ghost_of_Tsushima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
goldhen will eventually include ps4debug.bin. I talked with Joonie, and he said the reason it's not there yet is that it kept turning off coming back from rest mode. it will be fixed though.

Oh Jesus, GoldHEN is already bloated as hell and it is 10 times bigger than traditional hen and includes functions which 99% of time are not usually used, like permament FTP. And considering this they wand to add even MORE...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goldhen is good with ftp. I usually use my ps4 for dumping things, and you have to use ftp for dlc and themes. I dumped themes last week, and it was much faster. otherwise, you have to install pkg, change theme, deploy ftp, and keep repeating that as ftp goes off when going into system settings. it doesn't with goldhen.

Reactions: Ghost_of_Tsushima

erosman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
I just combined them together - all thanks to the developers .
ESP8266 Uploaded Goldhen 1.1 PublicRelease (might be final for 1.1) and added golden's Ps4debug . Joon is mentioned in the Goldhen description . Changes are put in prevoius Post #644 https://gbatemp.net/posts/9430523/ . Didnt want to double the post

Last edited by erosman,

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
How do I remove the old Ps Phwoar hack from the PS4's internet exporer and the Guide?
Just found the ESp version of GoldHen!

Thanks, and sry if this has been responded before.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I remove the old Ps Phwoar hack from the PS4's internet exporer and the Guide?
Just found the ESp version of GoldHen!

Thanks, and sry if this has been responded before.

never used the guide, but you can get into settings for the browser with the options button. there you can clear cache and history.

Reactions: Leeful and Zukov

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty