Hacking [Release] NUD Vertex Injector

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just cannot get the material part to even work i've edited the out.csv where the hair is but nothing changes when in game.

Tex_McBladeSword

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to figure out this problem? I'm having the same exact issue

EDIT: After some testing I think deleting any vertices will cause the error so you have to work around it maybe.

I dont have 3DSMax yet, but I was planning on making a short hair mod for ZSS.
If I'm reading your post correctly, it most likely wouldnt work anyways because you cannot currently remove existing vertices?

Raijinken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont have 3DSMax yet, but I was planning on making a short hair mod for ZSS.
If I'm reading your post correctly, it most likely wouldnt work anyways because you cannot currently remove existing vertices?

You would only be allowed to move the vertices already available in the model. Adding or removing anything will cause the error when trying to put it back into the game. I don't remember where else I saw this but someone else besides me also confirmed this.

Astril

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After some testing I think deleting any vertices will cause the error so you have to work around it maybe.
You are right. I got it working. I must have accidentally deleted something. I'm not used to 3ds Max, lol.

OK I'll give it a shot. Is there any way to get the scripts to work with Blender? Id rather not install another program if I dont have too
I've been working on a blender version of the script. I'm about half way done. I'm still having to learn the max script language the original script was written in. So it might take a little longer. Maybe 2-3 more days.

Last edited by Astril,

AyanamiRei0

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You are right. I got it working. I must have accidentally deleted something. I'm not used to 3ds Max, lol.

I've been working on a blender version of the script. I'm about half way done. I'm still having to learn the max script language the original script was written in. So it might take a little longer. Maybe 2-3 more days.

That's great news for people without 3DS Max

LuigiSmash220

Private Sm4sh modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
upload_2016-5-24_10-55-11.png
Can some one help me get this color for hair
I don't get how this works

AyanamiRei0

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 50508 Can some one help me get this color for hair
I don't get how this works

Yeah i don't get how the hair works i know it's colored by material for characters like Lucina but for the changing the hair color i've been told this you have to convert the rgb values into float but doing that i don't have a clue

Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

LuigiSmash220

Private Sm4sh modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah i don't get how the hair works i know it's colored by material for characters like Lucina but for the changing the hair color i've been told this you have to convert the rgb values into float but doing that i don't have a clue
huh I try finding something I guess

Astril

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick update on the Blender add-on. The add-on won't be ready for a little while... I ran into a few technical difficulties with the vertex reading and the way blender reads vertex data. My "weekend" is over and I have to go back to my real job. I'll have little time to work on it.

Last edited by Astril,

AyanamiRei0

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quick update on the Blender add-on. The add-on won't be ready for another week-ish... I ran into a few technical difficulties with the byte reading. My "weekend" is over and I have to go back to my real job. I'll have little time to work on it. It's pretty dang close to being done though. I have the vertexes importing successfully. The bones and textures are all I have left.

Well that sucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-