Hacking [Release] NTR CFW 2.0 for New 3DS

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Emunands (well, NAND's in general) are encrypted by a per-console encryption key. Your old emunand is useless to literally any other 3DS in existence.

You can use the system transfer app inside of your old 3ds and new 3ds to transfer your old 3ds system to a new 3ds device.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh, I thought he was literally talking about C+P'ing it from one 3DS to another.
My bad~

It's all good lol.
I'm liking where this project is going. What I'd like to see is patching files from the SD card on the fly (like what the various brawl hacks do on the wii). Though I'll have to wait for US new3DSxl support first

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
piracy?..I thought this CFW didn't support piracy...or do you have a Sky
I just said I have a QQ3ds so yes I have a sky3ds its the same thing. I booted cubic ninja JAP on the first slot and I loaded NES remix USA on the second slot and it worked but it did take me 3 tries to get this CFW to work

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I just said I have a QQ3ds so yes I have a sky3ds its the same thing. I booted cubic ninja JAP on the first slot and I loaded NES remix USA on the second slot and it worked but it did take me 3 tries to get this CFW to work

my bad....until today I had no fucking idea what QQ3DS even was....looks like it's a Sky + Multi-card Gateway-like idea hybrid

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without emuNAND we can't use newer original Cartridges without upgrading sysNAND if there is no Spoofing or another method to get it working.

I would like to enter eShop at least once with 9.2.0-XXE to download my Games i buyed because there is currently not fat16 xorpad generator.

Reactions: MrJason005

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

probably one of the many flashcart vendors wanted to give it to him to try to get publicity.

a year ago some chap named Farhan at ndscardshop.co.uk [DEAD] gave me a free DSONEi (i actually wanted DStWO but I made a costly typo) and i had to just have an anontation for my DSONEi review on my YouTube channel (VIDEO NOW HIDDEN TO AVOID BAF CUTTING MY DICK OFF AGAIN) for the site.

It's possible to get shit free

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Street dealer - "Damn gurl, you are thick! Put down that Twinkie and let me holla at you for a...