Homebrew [RELEASE] NASA - Universal Cia Manager for fw 4.1 - 10.7

chpoit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How long does it takes to "Execute svchax..." on a 10.6 n3ds?
Is it safe to turn my 3ds off? EDIT:I guess it was.

Last edited by chpoit,

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
I think I may just be blind but I can't seem to find a link to Houston on your site or in the OP. Is it just somewhere in the thread?

I forgot to put it in NASA v.1.4 archive. Going to fix it in few minutes, in the meantime you can download v.1.3 and take houston from it.

EDIT: Fixed right now.

Last edited by Rinnegatamante,
Reactions: Exaltys

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
You can also just visit the games eshop page and the seed will be installed.

Feroz, you need to make sure the cia's are legit. Not all of the poke cia's floating out there are. They need to match your region too.
I see that only the english red and the italian yellow were legit, I have english and spanish yellow legit too and the next week I'm gonna have surely the legit spanish and italian blue.

NASA is working fine then :)

D

Deleted User

So, finally, here you are NASA v.1.4 with new firmwares support!

Changelog:
Code:
- Added support for firmwares between 10.4 - 10.6.
- Now NASA correctly exits to Homebrew Menu on firmwares between 9.3 - 10.6. (If you perform svchax).
- Added a selector on startup for firmwares between 9.3 - 10.3 to select which exploit to perform (svchax/memchunkhax2).

Download: http://rinnegatamante.it
Finally! I can now Pirate more 3DS games on my own New 3DS XL! So I don't have to borrow my brother's 10.3 3DS with Installed CIAs at all. :P

Exaltys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, I can't seem to get Houston to work correctly. It says the file was transferred but nothing is installed and when I load NASA up again the space that the CIA would have taken up is not taken anymore. From my understanding, Houston is supposed to install the CIA so I don't need double the space on my card, right? NASA worked fine when I had the CIA on my card already and installed it from local storage.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Hmmm, I can't seem to get Houston to work correctly. It says the file was transferred but nothing is installed and when I load NASA up again the space that the CIA would have taken up is not taken anymore. From my understanding, Houston is supposed to install the CIA so I don't need double the space on my card, right? NASA worked fine when I had the CIA on my card already and installed it from local storage.

What's the name of your CIA file?

Thanks. Launches even quicker than before. No need for voodoo or ftpBrony tricks.

This is a "side-effect" of svchax :P

Reactions: Salamencizer

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Won't launch on my 9.4 o3DS. Obviously svchax doesn't work (Freezes at "executing svchax"), but neither does memchunkhax2 (Freezes at "Succes!" after step #8, 5 times already). L+R+Down+B is broken so I need to switch the console off.

Last edited by supercarotte,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1