Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,845,351
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd guess this is why, since it's an extended memory game like smash bros or monster hunter, both of which also don't work under *hax save managers for old 3DS.

Pokémon Bank should be getting an update to support sun/moon soon, so maybe that will work as a workaround. I can't say for sure though.

Nokocchi52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you sure you copied "Decrypt9WIP.dat" and "Launcher.dat" to the root of the SD card? also try resetting the browser ("Initialize Save Data" or something).
Yep, double checked and I did all of those things, I have an Old DS so I'm guessing that might have something to do with it?

I have a N3DS as well but I don't know how hard those are to mod on the most current firmware

Aroukan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd guess this is why, since it's an extended memory game like smash bros or monster hunter, both of which also don't work under *hax save managers for old 3DS.

Pokémon Bank should be getting an update to support sun/moon soon, so maybe that will work as a workaround. I can't say for sure though.
So I have to wait until the update for the bank comes?? That is weird since I can Export the save but not Import

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, Now Im trying to Export again, and now I can't I get the same error code
So now I can't export either, weird because I could normally minutes ago

RockPaperScizor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you apparently have 9.2 and "11.x luma", so you do have an emunand. if you try to install, what is the error you get? you get more than just "installation failed".

Failed to install cia
result code 0XD8E0806A
level permanent (27)
Summary invalid argument (7)
Module AM (32)
Desc cert signature or hash check failed (106)

Old 3ds on 9.2 using oothax and luma

Last edited by RockPaperScizor,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone with gateway get sun and moon to work? My game freezes when it tried to create data on SD card. It also froze when trying to delete corrupt save from 1st freeze... Help GREATLY appreciated :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Skeet1983,

RockPaperScizor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to have some CIA manager in emunand. do you not have one?

I believe I got it. I was trying to use FBI and installing from HBL. This time I used big blue title manager to import the cia's. now when I boot to luma it allowed me to have the app on the main menu and allowed me to use JK and export the save!

BlazeMasterEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help me.. I tried to export Pokemon Sun (cartridge) save data, but it still says "Error opening save archive: C8804499"

I'm using Luma3DS + A9LH. Old 3DS XL and SysNAND 9.2.0-20U. Haven't installed EmuNAND.
I just used JKSM cia and clicked "refresh game."

Last edited by BlazeMasterEX,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help me.. I tried to export Pokemon Sun (cartridge) save data, but it still says "Error opening save archive: C8804499"

I'm using Luna3dS + A9LH. Old 3DS XL and SysNAND 9.2.0-20U. Haven't installed EmuNAND.
I just used JKSM cia and clicked "refresh game."
this probably means the game doesn't have a save. are you sure it does?

aeolus426

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would anyone happen to have a solution to my problem?

I started my Sun cart today. after i finishedwith the kahuna and all that at the begining i saved then used JKSM to export the save and edit with PKHex. when i imported the save the game said the save was corrupted. now when i try to restore the original save JKSM hangs with a yellow screen when i boot it up.

I'm Using the 3dsx on n3ds 11.0

Rehv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
would anyone happen to have a solution to my problem?

I started my Sun cart today. after i finishedwith the kahuna and all that at the begining i saved then used JKSM to export the save and edit with PKHex. when i imported the save the game said the save was corrupted. now when i try to restore the original save JKSM hangs with a yellow screen when i boot it up.

I'm Using the 3dsx on n3ds 11.0

PASLR without CFW is hit or miss.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3