Homebrew [Release] Homebrew Launcher with grid layout

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Long theme name issue: is this a theme with or without a SMDH? Can you provide a link to the theme please?
  • Strangely I don't get this issue. If wait for sounds is enabled and I choose SVDT or HANS, the title list appears immediately. Looking at the code, it shouldn't though. It should wait after selecting anything from the menu, even if it's SVDT/HANS. I might just move the waiting code into bootApp() so it only ever waits when it's about to boot something
  • Please could you post a link to the theme which is causing music clipping?

It's probably my theme that he has some problems with. The name of the black version is longer: http://gbatemp.net/threads/mashers-...tom-themes-thread.399333/page-27#post-5798227

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: klear

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
to start off issues on GitHub, I've created the first issue here. it has to do with Title filtering resetting ignored titles.

https://github.com/mashers/3ds_hb_menu/issues/6

@mashers please take a look at it. I think you'll like this system. add a link to https://github.com/mashers/3ds_hb_menu/issues so more people will (hopefully) report their bugs here.
Thanks mate, I'll take a look. I'll also update the first post with details of where to report bugs on GH.

I've just pushed beta 105 to the online updater. This update adds optional HANS title booting. You need to have hans in /gridlauncher/hans - this is included in the beta 105 archive attached to the first post. Once HANS is in that folder you will be able to enable HANS title booting in the settings. Once that is enabled, launching the cart from any grid, or any title from the title menu, will cause the title to launch using HANS instead of Region4.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Thanks mate, I'll take a look. I'll also update the first post with details of where to report bugs on GH.

I've just pushed beta 105 to the online updater. This update adds optional HANS title booting. You need to have hans in /gridlauncher/hans - this is included in the beta 105 archive attached to the first post. Once HANS is in that folder you will be able to enable HANS title booting in the settings. Once that is enabled, launching the cart from any grid, or any title from the title menu, will cause the title to launch using HANS instead of Region4.
Just to make sure, is this the latest (3rd version) HANS? BTW, love this feature!

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fantastic work, @mashers, big fan of the new HANS launching feature. Seems to be working great so far, haven't had any issues.
Great! Thanks for the feedback :)

Just to make sure, is this the latest (3rd version) HANS? BTW, love this feature!
Actually I have no idea. I just used the executable from my 3DS. I'll update the archive on the first post with the latest version. Do I just download the homebrew starter pack to get the latest version?

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so I managed to successfully recreate this instance three times in a row.
You will need:
  • CTRXplorer (latest release)
  • Gameyob (Ver. 1.0.6)
  • mGBA Libretro (not sure which release)
-------------------------------------

1. Launch CTRXplorer then press start to exit.
  2. Launch mGBA Libretro, select quit Retroarch, then press start to exit.
  3. Launch Gameyob, load a game and then tap screen and use exit to launcher.
  4. WHITE LINES APPEAR!!!

Not sure how much this will help but hopefully this can help recreate the white line bug.
Thanks mate. I have logged this as an issue on GitHub to be looked at.

Reactions: Xenosaiga

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto