Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant i keep the app at least?
You make no sense.
You want to get rid of it but you want to keep it?

If you want to keep the eshop icon on Gridlauncher then don't do anything.

If you want to be rid of it then delete the eshop.xml and eshop.smdh. This does not delete the eshop from your 3ds. This just removes the shop spoof.

If you are talking about keeping the Gridlauncher then removing the eshop items does not mess with it.

If you are experiencing problems with the Gridlauncher then download the Boot File and the updated updater and replace those files on your SD card.

If I did not answer your question here then please try to rephrase your question.

If English is not your native language or if your English is not very good then please include your native language and someone on here may be able to help better through a PM in a a more comprehensive manner.

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India
You make no sense.

If you want to keep the eshop icon on Gridlauncher th
If you want to be rid of it then delete the eshop.xml and
You make no sense.

oppedod pzo
If you want to keep the eshop icon on Gridlauncher then don't do anything.

If you want to be rid of it then delete the eshop.xml and eshop.smdh. This does not delete the eshop from your 3ds. This just removes the shop spoof.

If you are talking about keeping the Gridlauncher then removing the eshop items does not mess with it.

If you are experiencing problems with the Gridlauncher then download the Boot File and the updated updater and replace those files on your SD card.

If I did not answer your question here then please try to rephrase your question.

If English is not your native language or if your English is not very good then please include your native language and someone on here may be able to help better through a PM in a a more comprehensive manner.

eshop.smdh. This does not delete the eshop from your 3ds. This just removes the shop spoof.

k i just wanna say that my grid launcher has st

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Xenosaiga i just wanna fix my grid launcher after it stopped working when i tried to use the eshop from it.i want to keep both ie: i dont want to delete the eshop.i just wanna fix the grid launcher.

@Xenosaiga btw nice profile pic.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
k i just wanna say that my grid launcher has st

@Xenosaiga i just wanna fix my grid launcher after it stopped working when i tried to use the eshop from it.i want to keep both ie: i dont want to delete the eshop.i just wanna fix the grid launcher.
Launching the eshop is in any way supposed to break tha launcher but if for some reason it did just redownload the launcher in this zip file and extract the files inside it to the root of your 3ds sd card. Replace files if it's necessary and everything it's supposed to work fine.
GridLauncher link:
https://github.com/mashers/3ds_hb_menu/blob/master/launcher.zip

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The recent versions have been updating my boot.3dsx rather than the correct boo2.3dsx that I use (It did work normally when set I it in the updater cfg, but the cfg seems to have been deleted or is not used anymore). Luckily, I have all my boot .3dsx's backed up.
Is there a simple fix for this?
Forgive me if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I'm not in the mood for sifting through the last 40+ unread pages of this thread since my last visit.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The recent versions have been updating my boot.3dsx rather than the correct boo2.3dsx that I use (It did work normally when set I it in the updater cfg, but the cfg seems to have been deleted or is not used anymore). Luckily, I have all my boot .3dsx's backed up.
Is there a simple fix for this?
Forgive me if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I'm not in the mood for sifting through the last 40+ unread pages of this thread since my last visit.
are you using a modified payload or a boot manager?

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
are you using a modified payload or a boot manager?
Yeah, using ctrbootmanager (launches as "auto.3dsx" from modded menuhax payload) and a modded Ironhax payload to launch gridlauncher (as "boo2.3dsx").
The last version of the updater recognized the file being named "boo2.3dsx" but this one doesn't - it tells me it will update "boot.3dsx", which is what I have reserved for Ninjhax1.1.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, using ctrbootmanager (launches as "auto.3dsx" from modded menuhax payload) and a modded Ironhax payload to launch gridlauncher (as "boo2.3dsx").
The last version of the updater recognized the file being named "boo2.3dsx" but this one doesn't - it tells me it will update "boot.3dsx", which is what I have reserved for Ninjhax1.1.
running it through ctrbootmanager should work properly but that's odd. I guess I should really re-add the config soon.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's this?

updater 2.2 is now here! (and manually put into launcher.zip until mashers accepts my pull request :P)
  • shiny changelogs - lets you view each individual version ever
    • large changelogs won't fit on the screen, but this mostly applies to older versions
  • install location can now be manually set (force_path in updater.cfg) @ZeCroque @duwen
  • some more code cleanups
  • update lpp-3ds build
  • looks more stable than Nintendo can ever make their firmware updates
https://github.com/ihaveamac/mashers-gl-updater/releases or use the updater if it's at /gridlauncher/update

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ihaveamac
Nice! I've just merged your pull request and pushed beta 131. This update includes updater 2.2. All - you can now update to version 2.2 of the updater by running an update from Gridlauncher :)
Updating through the updater caused it to overwrite my CTRbootmanager boot.3dsx so my system started auto booting your launcher, but a quick hop on ftp through your launcher and it's fixed.

Last edited by Ripper00420,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updating through the updater caused it to overwrite my CTRbootmanager boot.3dsx so my system started auto booting your launcher, but a quick hop on ftp through got launcher and it's fixed.
yes, that's been pointed out by a few people. you can set force_path at /gridlauncher/updater.cfg to "/path/to/gridlauncher.3dsx" now.

Reactions: Ripper00420

ZeCroque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
what's this?

updater 2.2 is now here! (and manually put into launcher.zip until mashers accepts my pull request :P)
    • large changelogs won't fit on the screen, but this mostly applies to older versions
  • install location can now be manually set (force_path in updater.cfg) @ZeCroque @duwen
  • update lpp-3ds build
https://github.com/ihaveamac/mashers-gl-updater/releases or use the updater if it's at /gridlauncher/update

Thanks a lot <3

Reactions: LiuAnshan

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
If it's not a big hassle, could you make the launcher not restart itself five times to get audio? I have CHMM2 and this is a bit annoying...

Shadowxp13

*don't have anything to put here*
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what's this?

updater 2.2 is now here! (and manually put into launcher.zip until mashers accepts my pull request [emoji14])
  • update lpp-3ds build
You're awesome!

Reactions: ihaveahax

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I do it with CHMM2, it just freezes in red screen (with weird sounds).
It's a known issue with CHMM2 itself with *hax2.5.

Many of @Rinnegatamante s works are in the process of being updated I believe as lpp has just had an update which is supposed to fix this issue AFAIK.

Reactions: SomeGamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRM_pe7IZeQ