Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@TheCruel It would be possible to add the following functions to your application.

1 - You have to pause the download and resume from the point where it was paused.
2 - ticket list update automatically.
3 - Place more than one language.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TheCruel It would be possible to add the following functions to your application.

1 - You have to pause the download and resume from the point where it was paused.
2 - ticket list update automatically.
3 - Place more than one language.
Well the third one is not impossible, and we can help in that.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Well the third one is not impossible, and we can help in that.
Could have a .txt file that neither the Yata Plus has for translating the files to the desired language.
Taking these three suggestions the application is excellent.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has built-in language support, just lacking translation files. But I won't be doing that until a little later when I have the setting page done (which will have lot of text and stuff). Otherwise it'll just have partial translations as I keep adding more things.

But the translation format basically just looks like this: https://github.com/Cruel/freeShop/blob/master/res/romfs/lang/pt.lang

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has built-in language support, just lacking translation files. But I won't be doing that until a little later when I have the setting page done (which will have lot of text and stuff). Otherwise it'll just have partial translations as I keep adding more things.

But the translation format basically just looks like this: https://github.com/Cruel/freeShop/blob/master/res/romfs/lang/pt.lang
Sorry man, but if you wanted to put "hello world" in spanish, it's "hola mundo" lmao

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And for brazil it's "olá mundo" afaik

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@TheCruel And it would be possible to add the other two suggestions I said ?

The game preview screen missing only have the demo video here becomes a generic Eshop :yay3ds:

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Yeah, it's "pt.lang" for portuguese. And guess I just forgot accent because I'm too lazy to change keyboard settings lol, it's not actually used anyways. But I lived in Brazil, so I know.
Then you can speak Portuguese fluently :hrth:

Last edited by Ryumaru,

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you can speak Portuguese fluently ?
Yeah, but been a while. So I forget what some things are called lol.

I also need to change a lot of stuff in the translation code for better unicode support. It handles normal accents well, but Japanese would definitely mess it up. Here are the example translations I used for DrawAttack: https://github.com/Cruel/DrawAttack/tree/master/res/romfs/lang

I'll let people know when I need help with these.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Yeah, but been a while. So I forget what some things are called lol.

I also need to change a lot of stuff in the translation code for better unicode support. It handles normal accents well, but Japanese would definitely mess it up. Here are the example translations I used for DrawAttack: https://github.com/Cruel/DrawAttack/tree/master/res/romfs/lang

I'll let people know when I need help with these.
Your program is very good. One question: Will you add function to be able to download DLC.
I think if I had a how to create a list of favorites with the games that I like would be cool.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your program is very good. One question: Will you add function to be able to download DLC.
I think if I had a how to create a list of favorites with the games that I like would be cool.
Yeah, I'll add DLC/Updates eventually. I'm wanting to implement some mechanism of matching titles, determining which game the DLC works with. Ideally the updates/DLC shouldn't be listed with games, but rather listed when viewing the game description.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Yeah, I'll add DLC/Updates eventually. I'm wanting to implement some mechanism of matching titles, determining which game the DLC works with. Ideally the updates/DLC shouldn't be listed with games, but rather listed when viewing the game description.
This will be really cool. In addition to extremely organized.

@TheCruel Regarding match list of Eshop it will have support for automatic update ?

Reactions: Roomsaver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Orange ocean Hawaiian punch is pretty good but @BigOnYa keeps putting vodka in it