Status
Not open for further replies.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I could add a suggestion, how about an option to fetch an updated encTitleKeys.bin from a user specified URL? (Probably pasted into a configuration files on the SD card in /freeshop/)

The field of course will never include a URL by default, still, it'd be a nice option to have.

Also, does this seed 9.6+ crypto yet?

Last edited by CheatFreak47,

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I could add a suggestion, how about an option to fetch an updated encTitleKeys.bin from a user specified URL? (Probably pasted into a configuration files on the SD card in /freeshop/)

The field of course will never include a URL by default, still, it'd be a nice option to have.

Also, does this seed 9.6+ crypto yet?
That's currently the plan, when I get to it. And ya, it has crypto seed.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to get Pokemon Trading Card Game into this, such great memories. I forgot it was on eshop in the first place. Great program, interested in what future updates will do.

katrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This runs so smoothly! Love the logo as well. I haven't searched through the thread for the answer, but is the settings button not functional at the moment?

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing should be fixed on the next release: My screen turns black after a few seconds and I accidently exited the app and the screen stays black and won't turn on again while the background music is still playing. (New 3DS XL)

Reactions: XRaidersP

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing should be fixed on the next release: My screen turns black after a few seconds and I accidently exited the app and the screen stays black and won't turn on again while the background music is still playing. (New 3DS XL)
Yeah that'll be fixed. In the meantime, closing and reopening the 3ds should fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM