Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlemanboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Odd. Does an error also come up when you try to open eShop? I know certain luma settings cause this.
after I stop the dlc download, I go to change themes > themes shop > any category > and see all enabled , then I try to download and that error appears ( some kinda of try it later)

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after I stop the dlc download, I go to change themes > themes shop > any category > and see all enabled , then I try to download and that error appears ( some kinda of try it later)
Think I had to visit the last option ("Temas adquiridos" in Portuguese) for it to work for me, but not sure if that's a necessary step or if there's some other problem. But it didn't even show them enabled before I went there.

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
imo, the best aproach to a all theme downloader (which tbh, you could implement as a new screen prior to downloading a DLC), would be to select a DLC, show all available content (if grabing icon from said content and grabbing some info is possible, that would be amazing) and have a select/ignore checkbox next to each content to select which ones to "own" (also have a shortcut to select all of the content at once) and once that is selected for a given DLC, proceed with the install.
not gonna lie, that sound painful as fuck to implement, but it would feel so gratifying to have control over which DLC to own (but not gonna lie, not even sure if it's possible to get decription or icons for DLC content).

Last edited by capito27,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Gentlemanboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xEZVXX1X61UIak/200w.gif Shows all themes enabled(adquiridos) but cant download none, gonna keep trying with the last option if you say so
But are you able to open normal eShop without errors? Like I said, it could be luma settings.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

imo, the best aproach to a all theme downloader (which tbh, you could implement as a new screen prior to downloading a DLC), would be to select a DLC, show all available content (if grabing icon from said content and grabbing some info is possible, that would be amazing) and have a select/ignore checkbox next to each content to select which ones to "own" (also have a shortcut to select all of the content at once) and once that is selected for a given DLC, proceed with the install.
not gonna lie, that sound painful as fuck to implement, but it would feel so gratifying to have control over which DLC to own (but not gonna lie, not even sure if it's possible to get decription or icons for DLC content).
Yeah, I could probably figure that out, but would be a lot of extra work and it's probably not worth it.

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yeah, I could probably figure that out, but would be a lot of extra work and it's probably not worth it.
well, for only themes, it would be a lot of extra work,for little reward, but for other games, where you may only want some DLCs and not all for some reason, it could be useful if you implement it at a DLC-wise level, but yeah, it's probably gonna be a bitch to implement, not gonna lie
Edit : also, how often do you update the cache ? do you have an automated script that checks every 24 hours if there were additions to the eshop servers and if so you rebuild the cache ? or something else ?

Last edited by capito27,

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, when I try to use the intro music or the background music, when the game launches, it freezes at loading game list, then it crashes. I followed the instructions. .obb format, vorbis stereo 22050 hz.
if there anything else I am doing wrong?

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, when I try to use the intro music or the background music, when the game launches, it freezes at loading game list, then it crashes. I followed the instructions. .obb format, vorbis stereo 22050 hz.
if there anything else I am doing wrong?
I'd wait until I update it with better audio support. It loads the whole uncompressed audio into RAM and easily overwhelms it. I just gotta mess with it a bit more to get audio streaming working so the audio length doesn't matter.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Karuley

Trophies
XP
Country
will there ever be a possibility of Freeshop containing custom CIAs? stuff like undub CIAs and the like

also great job on the app, the new update looks hella nice ;o keep up the good work, one of the MUST have apps for a hacked 3DS ^^

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
will there ever be a possibility of Freeshop containing custom CIAs? stuff like undub CIAs and the like

also great job on the app, the new update looks hella nice ;o keep up the good work, one of the MUST have apps for a hacked 3DS ^^
Doubt it. freeShop is, by definition, an app that fetches games from the same servers as the eShop.

Reactions: Karuley

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's what that ISO and Chaos sites r for

Biovirulent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, every time I start the install of a title, it installs the TMD or whatever, the ticket, but then it suspends itself. Help?

EDIT: I managed to try to install something, but after it finished, it said "Wrong title key" What's this mean? I have the updated title keys.

Last edited by Biovirulent,

Karuley

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, every time I start the install of a title, it installs the TMD or whatever, the ticket, but then it suspends itself. Help?

EDIT: I managed to try to install something, but after it finished, it said "Wrong title key" What's this mean? I have the updated title keys.

Follow these simple steps

>Uninstall Freeshop using FBI by selecting "delete title and ticket"
>Delete all folders that are associated with Freeshop (including the data one in 3ds)
>Install Freeshop
>Go the Freeshop settings
>Select the update tab
>Check the mark on Auto Update
>Click the QR code icon
>It will boot the camera
>Search for 3DS Title Keys on Google and open site
>Click on the little QR code icon under the "Download encTitleKeys.bin"
>Scan QR code with camera
>Reboot Freeshop if needed

I had the same problem a while ago and doing this fixed it

EDIT: sorry didn't know links were against the rules, is this fine? or should I completly remove it?
RE-EDIT: fixed, sorry about that, this should be ok now?

Last edited by Karuley,
Reactions: Biovirulent

Biovirulent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow these simple steps

>Uninstall Freeshop using FBI by selecting "delete title and ticket"
>Delete all folders that are associated with Freeshop (including the data one in 3ds)
>Install Freeshop
>Go the Freeshop settings
>Select the update tab
>Check the mark on Auto Update
>Click the QR code icon
>It will boot the camera
>Go to this site __________
>Click on the little QR code icon under the "Download encTitleKeys.bin"
>Scan QR code with camera
>Reboot Freeshop if needed

I had the same problem a while ago and doing this fixed it

Thank you very much. :)