Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
When I download the latest encTitles Keys.bin and open it in Freeshop it doesn't include all titles listed like Yo Kai Watch Europe is there a way to update to show this and newer titles recently added?
If you are downloading the keys from that that key site, then those are the latest keys. It might not have been added yet and you may just have to settle for a CIA version

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So how exactly does this work? Can i shut off the app like i can with the eshop and have it still download? Will it downloaded when it's suspended?

Nope, no homebrew app in existence can download in sleep mode or while the app is closed unfortunately. If you need to be able to do this, you can let it download for a few seconds so the ticket is installed, then find it in the eShop and redownload it there. Then you'll be able to download in sleep mode.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, no homebrew app in existence can download in sleep mode or while the app is closed unfortunately. If you need to be able to do this, you can let it download for a few seconds so the ticket is installed, then find it in the eShop and redownload it there. Then you'll be able to download in sleep mode.
not a big deal, but it wasnt too clear. Im assuming suspended doesnt work either.

pastwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
my speed download is 800kb/sec, but on Freeshop, this speed down to 100kb, this is normal?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What are you talking about o.O? I update my title key and the miracle mask plus doesn't appear in the freeshop :O only the normal eu and us version(the miracle mask)
Not surprisingly, the name is in Japanese...
レイトン教授と奇跡の仮面プラス (CTR-N-JKAJ)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I download the latest encTitles Keys.bin and open it in Freeshop it doesn't include all titles listed like Yo Kai Watch Europe is there a way to update to show this and newer titles recently added?
Yes buy the game on eshop then dump and upload your enctitlekeys.bin upload it to the 3ds title keys site

Mr Boydee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo-kai watch EUR isn't listed on the titlekey database website, only the updates/demo are.

Ah okay is it not available because it hasn't been uploaded or is it just a game that you can't get? There is only 800meg US version I'm guessing is just the demo? I also dont see any update folders on freeshop but can get them from CIAngel I guess.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Because everyone seems to fail at finding the titlekey database, here: http://3ds.jdbye.com/?details

This is a site someone has made that tracks the titlekey database's completion, I have no idea how often it's updated, but I'm assuming it's automated/regular update intervals. It has no keys, no copyrighted content, blah blah.
Green = game is in the database, red = game is not in the database. If a game is red, you can NOT download it with either FreeShop or CIAngel, unless you personally buy it, and contribute the titlekey to the titlekey database.

Reactions: hippy dave

Kennerc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Freeshop and ciangel share the same content?
I know ciangel has dlc, but game wise it's the same?

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
What are you talking about o.O? I update my title key and the miracle mask plus doesn't appear in the freeshop :O only the normal eu and us version(the miracle mask)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yo-kai watch EUR isn't listed on the titlekey database website, only the updates/demo are.

Could you make an update to support system native soft keyboard for CIAngel?then we might be able to search for Japanese games more easily.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 313
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 327
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 305
Last edited by pdapanda,

3DSJunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
where is mortal kombat 3 snes 3ds version???..... there is one but i cant find it ;(????? anyone knows it?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
where is mortal kombat 3 snes 3ds version???..... there is one but i cant find it ;(????? anyone knows it?
I didn't find anything for mortal kombat in the titlekeys database. If you want it there, buy it and share the key.

Edit: does this game even exist? I just searched http://3ds.jdbye.com/?details= and nothing comes up for Mortal Kombat.

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: Redferne

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It does exist but only as an inject. I have the cia installed on my n3ds.
Okay, let me restate that in a way I assumed was obvious from the fact we're in a thread about downloading games from the official eShop servers.

"There is no official MK VC for the 3ds as far as the internet is concerned."

Reactions: Xenosaiga
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen... +1