ROM Hack [Release] Fire Emblem Awakening Cheat plugin (Character/Hair/Class modifier))

Lyrikin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lyrikin.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have a question: Can you not get dlc classes with the cheat plugin? I was wondering, because when I tried to use it to change a character's class to the Bride class, it just appeared as Outrealms Class. And just showed them in the tacticians coat.

If anyone could help I'd appreciate it!

Baniita

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It took me many... many tries lmao... to get this to work with Luma so for reference for anyone else... I put the codes in root/Cheats/[game id].txt, and run the code not through Rosalina, but via the ActionReplay plugin... and I had installed CTRPluginFramework before that.

If I tried to put the .plg in /plugins/game id then aha... even with AR plugin removed and my other plugins removed, it went exception error translation blah blah on me lol.

Also here's the photobucket album of colour images for ref.
http://s131.photobucket.com/user/rakuen13/library/FEA Kids Hair Colors?sort=3&page=1

I'm using these for Fates. https://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/985/084/854.jpg and https://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/985/083/739.jpg I had to google names rip

Last edited by Baniita,

livipup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello! I have a question: Can you not get dlc classes with the cheat plugin? I was wondering, because when I tried to use it to change a character's class to the Bride class, it just appeared as Outrealms Class. And just showed them in the tacticians coat.

If anyone could help I'd appreciate it!
This means that your DLC isn't properly installed. Of course, if I'm not mistaken, you actually have to complete the xenologues for the DLC items in order for them to work in game. I think it's something to do with how the game stores DLC data. If I'm right than the classes will be added to the global save though so you only have to play each xenologue once.

wirelleus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It took me many... many tries lmao... to get this to work with Luma so for reference for anyone else... I put the codes in root/Cheats/[game id].txt, and run the code not through Rosalina, but via the ActionReplay plugin... and I had installed CTRPluginFramework before that.

If I tried to put the .plg in /plugins/game id then aha... even with AR plugin removed and my other plugins removed, it went exception error translation blah blah on me lol.

Also here's the photobucket album of colour images for ref.

I'm using these for Fates. ***I had to google names rip

sorry to come here almost 2 years late, but.... how did you convert the plg files into .txt files? if i just rename them, the contents inside all turn into gibberish. So the rosalina menu isn't able to read no cheats at all. :(((

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry to come here almost 2 years late, but.... how did you convert the plg files into .txt files? if i just rename them, the contents inside all turn into gibberish. So the rosalina menu isn't able to read no cheats at all. :(((
you cannot. you need the raw codes to use with the txt file.

Reactions: wirelleus

Tsuunho_san

Trophies
XP
Country
It will not work, there's only USA version of the plugin (with working codes), and at this point (2018) there's no way to obtain an EUR plugin, unless you know how to compile it in a proper way. I also searched for an eur version, but the only one that works is too old and it doesn't have any code unless "Infinite Money" and "move again last 11 units" or so.
Conclusion: Backup current save with jksm or checkpoint, uninstall the eur version or (if you have the cartridge) remove it, install the USA version and restore your saves onto the freshly installed USA version, it works, I've just done it.
Hi! I know it's been a while but I was looking inside my old plugin folder and I found a Fire emblem awakening EUR plugin with a lot of codes! I've tried them and all of them work so I'm going to upload it!! The only weird thing is that in 2 cases, the game crashed in the video at the start, but the third time I've just press "A" super quickly and all went good XD

So here is the plugin!! (you have to press "X + Y")

Attachments

• 000400000009F100.rar
    7.6 KB · Views: 121

Shayuna

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi! I know it's been a while but I was looking inside my old plugin folder and I found a Fire emblem awakening EUR plugin with a lot of codes! I've tried them and all of them work so I'm going to upload it!! The only weird thing is that in 2 cases, the game crashed in the video at the start, but the third time I've just press "A" super quickly and all went good XD

So here is the plugin!! (you have to press "X + Y"
in ur plugin are just 3 cheats not more like from github

kuro0628neko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded this, booted it through the NTR selector, but after I loaded the game and saw the screen flash green, the bootup froze at the title sequence before I could even go to my game selection.
Post automatically merged:

I see what happened, did not have the updated NTR! Now to figure out how to use this plugin lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet