• Views 1,501,992
  • Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

itsthenavy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was definitely working after that, as I expanded it to multiple ROPs after and tested them all. Is it only the ReiNAND ROP, or all of them?
Only Reinand seems to not work. N3DS Gateway 9.X is the only other one I tested, but it would suggest that the others work as well.

D

Deleted User

OP
Only Reinand seems to not work. N3DS Gateway 9.X is the only other one I tested, but it would suggest that the others work as well.
It might be a bad ROP dump then, it was contributed from an outside source. I don't have a New 3DS or use ReiNAND, so if you want a working ReiNAND ROP I'll need a working dump from NVRAM.

itsthenavy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be a bad ROP dump then, it was contributed from an outside source. I don't have a New 3DS or use ReiNAND, so if you want a working ReiNAND ROP I'll need a working dump from NVRAM.
Sadly I don't have a NDS flashcart on hand for an alternate means of installing a Reinand ROP. When I can get around to it, I'll try to contribute a dump.

Heisenberg73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, I got a problem with FBI, I start the Homebrew channel. Start FBI and then I go to the CIA folder and want to install all .cia files so I press X - install all CIAs in current directory , then I confirm with A and then this Message appears :

Install failed!
Could not iniialize AM service.
Press start to Continue

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I got a problem with FBI, I start the Homebrew channel. Start FBI and then I go to the CIA folder and want to install all .cia files so I press X - install all CIAs in current directory , then I confirm with A and then this Message appears :

Install failed!
Could not iniialize AM service.
Press start to Continue
What is your system version number?

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
With 7.x will it Work.. But now Not :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The Only Option is: Wait for an New Kernel Exploit Or Buy a another 3DS (Like Me: I bought a New 3DS and borrow cubic Ninja Tomorow) If U will do it Like me send me an PN

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land