• Likes 102

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
So I've ran into a really weird error when trying to install a CIA with FBI v1.4.15 on my emunand 10.5. It was saying "Summary: OOUT_OF_RESOURCES". The Description was unknown.

Now, the even weirder thing? I injected FBI v1.3.8 into the H&S app with rxtools and it runs perfectly fine.

I then tried to install the newest version of FBI (v.1.4.17) with the H&S injected one, which worked, but when I try to install anything with the newest version it still throws the same error as before.

Any clue what the heck is happening? It baffles me.
Easy, your SD card ran out of space.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the stupid stuff above @Steveice10, wasn't meaning to hijack the thread. I had completely forgotten that I could use the ignore button to ignore the idiocy!!! But anyways, how goes the work on the latest version that, if I recall corectly, is supossed to delete tickets when uninstalling CIA?

Reactions: Halvorsen

qlm2009

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I just found that "bannertool.exe" is not compatible with Win10 (my home PC).
But bannertool was working fine on my office PC (Win7 64Bit).
It's really weird.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it worth compiling the latest version of FBI, is there anything new since version 1.4.17?
Is FBI still active in development lately? I haven't heard anything new from FBI in so long.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Is it worth compiling the latest version of FBI, is there anything new since version 1.4.17?
Is FBI still active in development lately? I haven't heard anything new from FBI in so long.
Since that release it seems fbi has been getting progressively buggier imho. Stick with it for now.

Reactions: MattKimura

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
The dev finds it a pain in the a** to code the damn thing. This is why we can't have nice things.

Reactions: MattKimura

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you please, provide me the FBI Installer in .cia version that comes with RXTOOLS?

Because I'm using this FBI 1.4.1 into reinand but it's closing it self after a time.

With Rxtools FBI injected i was able to let it installing 26Gib gaming into my O3DS XL. But now I'm with a NEW 3DS XL and resintalling the same games i had before, but FBI just close down after a time installing some game and wont resume installing game that alredy be installed.

So there is any fixed version like 1.4.4? Or please provide me the version in .cia format that comes with rxtools?

Luke88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use ReiNand 3.3, I've injected FBI 1.4.17 into the health and safety app on EmuNand. I then used FBI to install various cia files and it worked fine with most of them except for two of them that got installed but do not show up on the emunand home screen. They do show up in the "system settings-data management-3ds-software" but not on the home screen! I am running FW 9.2.0-20U on both sysnand and emunand of my New 3DS and the two NAND's have been un-linked.
Anybody has had that problem before? Is there a fix? any suggestion?
Thanks for the help!

retroguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I placed FBI 1.4.17 in the homebrew menu and I installed it also as a CIA. However, I want to uninstall the CIA but I can't find the installed program ID (x193000) or Raw code (CTR-P-CFBI) in the 'delete title' menu in FBI, both SD and nand (searched via the HB version of course because I want to uninstall the CIA version).

I also tried to find the installed FBI CIA through another (un)installer, Big Blue Menu, without success.

How come? (working with a N3DS with Emunand 10.7 and Cake)

Last edited by retroguy,

retroguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh, wait, I just realized that I didn't install the FBI CIA, but instead injected it through the Safety warning App. OK, now I now what I have to do.

Red46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am having a small problem with FBI 1.4.17
After installing a .cia files, I cannot delete immediately the file I've just installed. If I switch mode and select the .cia to delete, FBI will complain that no such file exists. If I close the program then reopen it, it will delete it just fine. How can I fix that?

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
After installing a .cia files, I cannot delete immediately the file I've just installed. If I switch mode and select the .cia to delete, FBI will complain that no such file exists. If I close the program then reopen it, it will delete it just fine. How can I fix that?

Never used FBI to delete the .CIA game files. After I install a .CIA, I open CtrXplorer and delete the files from there. But that's just me as I use FBI solely for installing .CIA.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem so I installed the BigBlueMenu CIA (had to find it on Google) and that installer's delete function works well XD Will check out CtrXplorer though

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting this error from a CFW on 9.2: DESCRIPTION_INVALID_COMMAND
Q: I'm getting a "DESCRIPTION_INVALID_COMMAND" error!
A: FBI currently does not support firmwares newer than 9.2 as a 3DSX, as it has no stable way of gaining access to the required services. It also cannot work as a 3DSX within most, if not all, emuNANDs, as they load a newer FIRM with the required kernel exploit patched.
Ahh just saw that you're on 9.2. Did you downgrade?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Oh God no :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog: