Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgicJustin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any pictures of the interface? I think that's the only thing holding me back because PCHex++ at least has something interactive to look at. This just looks like straight boot menus.

Reactions: mutinize

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yveAzZc.jpg
sXsGRFR.jpg
1YYkYUm.jpg
ABi3274.jpg
2OULA7e.jpg
nLmQ3Na.jpg

And LOTS more

mutinize

dazed and confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the descriptions were deleted, and I had not the time to write a new one for the new update

yveAzZc.jpg
sXsGRFR.jpg
1YYkYUm.jpg
ABi3274.jpg
2OULA7e.jpg
nLmQ3Na.jpg

And LOTS more
That's unfortunate because I have absolutely no idea what this program is capable of doing (and I'm assuming many others)

Event injecting is obvious, but what else? The comments imply it has bank? Can I use this like PKHex? Literally just a small bullet point list would be immensely helpful.

Those screenshots look very well done by the way.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That's unfortunate because I have absolutely no idea what this program is capable of doing (and I'm assuming many others)

Event injecting is obvious, but what else? The comments imply it has bank? Can I use this like PKHex? Literally just a small bullet point list would be immensely helpful.

Those screenshots look very well done by the way.

Main features are Injector, Editor and Bank.

Injector works for wondercard events and boxes available in app's database (stuff like full Living Dex). Events are available for HGSS/BW/B2W2/XYORAS. There are more than 700 available wondercards to inject.

Bank is a bit different from PHBank's one, but has 150 available boxes and will be made better in those days.

Pokemon editor works pretty the same as Pchex++ one, but my app has save editor too: money, items and stuff like that.

There's more to discover, just download and play with it!

Reactions: mutinize

mutinize

dazed and confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Main features are Injector, Editor and Bank.

Injector works for wondercard events and boxes available in app's database (stuff like full Living Dex). Events are available for HGSS/BW/B2W2/XYORAS. There are more than 700 available wondercards to inject.

Bank is a bit different from PHBank's one, but has 150 available boxes and will be made better in those days.

Pokemon editor works pretty the same as Pchex++ one, but my app has save editor too: money, items and stuff like that.

There's more to discover, just download and play with it!
That's really cool, I wish I knew about this sooner. Thank you for the info.

NostalgicJustin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yveAzZc.jpg
sXsGRFR.jpg
1YYkYUm.jpg
ABi3274.jpg
2OULA7e.jpg
nLmQ3Na.jpg

And LOTS more

That looks real freaking slick! I think I found my PCHEX++ alternative. Is there a gen 7 version coming in soon with the recent full game leaks coming through this past week? I am very excited to get this loaded on to my 3DS. Nice job!

EDIT: Wait a minute, that first screenshot acknowledges Sun and Moon data. Does that mean you've already got some (if not all) of those versions supported?!

Last edited by NostalgicJustin,

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That looks real freaking slick! I think I found my PCHEX++ alternative. Is there a gen 7 version coming in soon with the recent full game leaks coming through this past week? I am very excited to get this loaded on to my 3DS. Nice job!

EDIT: Wait a minute, that first screenshot acknowledges Sun and Moon data. Does that mean you've already got some (if not all) of those versions supported?!
No, it means he's working on it, for now those icons are essentially placeholders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by ManuelKoegler,

NostalgicJustin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it means hw's working on it, for now those icons are essentially placeholders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I figured it was one or the other. I didn't know if he had already barreled through it and added support. But, needless to say, it's good to see that there will be current gen support.

Reactions: ManuelKoegler

NostalgicJustin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any plans on adding the ability to edit moves on the Pokemon Edit screen?

This. That would make it hands down the best all around tool for Pokemon.
Somewhat unrelated, I am using your software now and I am really impressed. It looks great and runs extremely well! :)

I have to go back between EA and PCHex when it comes to move editing, but besides that this thing is kicking ass!

aeolus426

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this is the first time i'm using ver3, for some reason when i try to load my Y version game card it just says game not found.

Edit: nvm didn't see the notice about when using the homebrew launcher.
is there going to be any update to fix this? the ds i use for this program doesnt have any content or CFW

Last edited by aeolus426,

half-turok

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe I don't read before, but, if I check the option to change the WC languaje, the game change all the idiom to the WC.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So this is the first time i'm using ver3, for some reason when i try to load my Y version game card it just says game not found.

Edit: nvm didn't see the notice about when using the homebrew launcher.
is there going to be any update to fix this? the ds i use for this program doesnt have any content or CFW

No bank for you?

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i had fun with your app @EventAssistant i was messing with the language changed the game from ENG to JPN, LOL but in all seriousness this is really an excellent app, useful , quite easy to use and looks great.. can't wait for the update, just take your time..thanks again for this.. :)

Epi1612

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Just updated from 3.0 beta to 3.0.1. Nice to see the changelog and thanks for your work!

I noticed the new "clean" and "shift" options when using the bank. I suggest adding some sort of confirmation/warning instead of a one-touch, delete/transfer-all thing.

Circle pad support would be nice too :)

Last edited by Epi1612,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...