Status
Not open for further replies.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just wanted to report that since the most recent update a lot of events that have available languages have no files available.... The list is pretty extensive from the ones I've been testing:
All GF Pokemon
Kor All Stars Diancie
KOR Nanomori Pikachu
Play! Mewtwo
Guidebook Pokemon

Just to name a few, these are not limited to these specific entries just ones I've tried to inject with available languages and no files to be injected....

Last edited by Majickhat55,

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I just wanted to report that since the most recent update a lot of events that have available languages have no files available.... The list is pretty extensive from the ones I've been testing:
All GF Pokemon
Kor All Stars Diancie
KOR Nanomori Pikachu
Play! Mewtwo
Guidebook Pokemon

Just to name a few, these are not limited to these specific entries just ones I've tried to inject with available languages and no files to be injected....
Are you sure to select the correct language? JPN is set by default, and the ones you listed are not available in JPN. Maybe you just left JPN by default.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I changed the language. Even ones with all 7 languages failed to inject like the GF pokemon.

At first I was going to say that might have been it but on events that have JPN language it wouldn't have mattered.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The newest commit from about 12am today 9/9/16.

I've asked other users as well and they have the same issue so I don't think it's unique.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The newest commit from about 12am today 9/9/16.

I've asked other users as well and they have the same issue so I don't think it's unique.
Just tried to inject every available GF pokemon. They work, so I'm not sure about the issue you're having. If you have tags near the 'Language: ' string on the top of your screen, it means that the app does locate correctly the wondercard you're up to inject. So I don't know which is the problem

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated again and it's fine now. Not sure what happened I probably got bad download :D. I didn't see the Simisear anywhere though

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there going to be a new release soon? The"download .cia to latest commit build" doesn't seem to implement any changes from 9/9/16 to now. I try to update once a day just in case I miss something Lol.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there going to be a new release soon? The"download .cia to latest commit build" doesn't seem to implement any changes from 9/9/16 to now. I try to update once a day just in case I miss something Lol.
There will be a big release soon but I'm not pushing any new commit build, because they're unsafe for most users: I need a few time to fix all the bugs that still remains.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Dante250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The App Works even on the 11.1 update?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There will be a big release soon but I'm not pushing any new commit build, because they're unsafe for most users: I need a few time to fix all the bugs that still remains.
Yeah I don't mind waiting just curious. I saw you were working on Gen IV support so I'll just assume those are the bugs Lol :D. I really do love your HomeBrew man.

Dante250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sure thing, I updated only to see if it still worked.
Also, the "Eeveelutions and pikachu" event only give me an eevee, it's that normal? The description says "Pokemon: Pikachu and eeveelutions", I think it have to give me a pikachu and the eeveelutions

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay Nice.
I Have the Event Pokemon as Pkm Files.
Can this Help you?
Or need you the Windercard ID too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRM_pe7IZeQ