Homebrew [RELEASE] DSi Homebrew Guide Website!

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's hbmn.nds not boot.nds.
tested with 3 sd on my us console always doesnt work at the end step i paste 122 times to third frame and paste one time on the second frame pink its good ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i erase the third frame before the last paste to second

JohnSmith41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tested with 3 sd on my us console always doesnt work at the end step i paste 122 times to third frame and paste one time on the second frame pink its good ?
Could you record a clip of what you are doing so I can help figure out what is happening?
Also, can you tell us what is on the root of your card?

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you have a title on the SD card? I used an alternate method:
Put the SD card into your computer, and go to Private/DS/Title. You should find a .bin file there. Google for DSi SRL Extractor, and download it. Place the .bin in the same folder as the .exe, and then run:
Code:
dsi_srl_extract.exe --basename=[Game Name] [.bin Name].bin
Replacing Game Name with your game's name, and .bin name with.. the name of your .bin.
You should get a .footer file. Open the [Game Name].footer file with your favorite hex editor. In the hex editor, look for "Root-CA00000001-MS00000008" in the ASCII window. You will find "TWxxxxxxxx-yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" either directly, or shortly after that, with the "x"s and "y"s showing your unique codes. All we need is the data after the dash, so, the "y"s. That 16 character long string is your ConsoleID.
Done, thanks. I still need a way to dump my CID, though. I guess I'll just wait for ugopwn to be officially released.
If I manage to mod my DSi I might write an automated tool for GNU/Linux and macOS (and maybe Windows as well).

Last edited by nastys,

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have hbmn.nds of twltool payload.dat and the private folder of flipnotehax this is good on pink second frame i need to make the last paste?

JohnSmith41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have hbmn.nds of twltool payload.dat and the private folder of flipnotehax this is good on pink second frame i need to make the last paste?
This is what you should see when hitting paste for the last time.
aiccut.jpg

Also, what are you trying to run with ugopwn? If I remember correctly some homebrew apps don't work with it, so you should just use it to install another exploit.

Last edited by JohnSmith41,
Reactions: laharl22

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give me a second, I'll attach a picture of what you should see when you make your last paste
From what I've done, it should be pink/black.

EDIT: Btw I think the system version doesn't appear to change, but it is in fact 1.4, the videos on the other downgrade guide prove this point.

Last edited by TheMagicMan,

JohnSmith41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Done, thanks. I still need a way to dump my CID, though. I guess I'll just wait for ugopwn to be officially released.
If I manage to mod my DSi I might write an automated tool for GNU/Linux and macOS (and maybe Windows as well).
Yeah, I would wait until Ugopwn is officially released, it should have a much easier execution method, and should be compatible with all regions.
I haven't found any information on how to get the CID using a Raspberry Pi, apparently it is possible, it just hasn't been documented yet.

JohnSmith41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean like the 3ds soundhax the dsi also has a sound app
Right, but I think the DSi sound app has the same limitation as the photo app: You can't play back the file unless it was made on the DSi. You can play the track to the DSi over the microphone, in which case it should work just like the original DS proof of concept.

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
does my problem can be i cant desactived the parental control ?because the pin code has be created by friend in usa and i dont know this

JohnSmith41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does my problem can be i cant desactived the parental control ?because the pin code has be created by friend in usa and i dont know this
Probably not, as parental controls shouldn't affect Flipnote Studio at all.
However, if you want to turn that off, hit "I forgot" twice, and you should get an inquiry number. Put that into this site:
https://wii.marcan.st/parental
Put in the date in your timezone, and use the reset code it generates.

Reactions: laharl22

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Right, but I think the DSi sound app has the same limitation as the photo app: You can't play back the file unless it was made on the DSi. You can play the track to the DSi over the microphone, in which case it should work just like the original DS proof of concept.
Theres a play with your music on the dsi sound so you can play aac sound files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)