ROM Hack [Release] Dragon Ball Fusions Uncensored

Status
Not open for further replies.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Separate patch is impossible since the ENTIRE game is just packed in one CPK archive.
A patch would need that archive distributed which would not only make it illegal on GBAtemp, but also make the patch as big as the game itself which is highly impractical.
The way the CPK archives work also makes it impossible to make an xdelta patch as that would be as big as the game itself as well.
Furthermore it wouldn't uncensor the 2.2.0 update either which has censored files in it.
So the fact you are acting like a high and mighty illiterate douchebag with zero know-how and demanding I make a logistically unfeasible and basically impossible patch is quite laughable.
Furthermore, I have in fact done both EU and US releases so please don't spread lies and misinformation.

As for this idiocy, if you took a minute to look around you'd know that not only have all my past releases been advertised here like this, there's other people announcing theirs in the very same way and it is in fact allowed as long as we don't specifically mention the name of the site in question.

I'm not acting high and mighty. I'm saying it's possible. I'm not familiar with exactly what this particular patch involves but that doesn't change the fact that it's possible. In this case, you've made it clear that, apparently, you can't make a patch that wouldn't have illegal content in it, nor would it be a simple process - that is fine, but that does not negate the possibility that it could be made.

Also, calling me an idiot when you are definitely advocating piracy is absolutely stupid. I don't care if you've done it before. Not linking to the ROM doesn't mean you're not advocating for piracy. Use your brain before you scream and yell at someone. You're the only one acting like a high and mighty "illiterate" (seriously, I'm illiterate? How? I didn't misunderstand anything you wrote) douchebag, so take your own advice.

Reactions: Rasheed_videos

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not acting high and mighty. I'm saying it's possible. I'm not familiar with exactly what this particular patch involves but that doesn't change the fact that it's possible. In this case, you've made it clear that, apparently, you can't make a patch that wouldn't have illegal content in it, nor would it be a simple process - that is fine, but that does not negate the possibility that it could be made.

Also, calling me an idiot when you are definitely advocating piracy is absolutely stupid. I don't care if you've done it before. Not linking to the ROM doesn't mean you're not advocating for piracy. Use your brain before you scream and yell at someone. You're the only one acting like a high and mighty "illiterate" (seriously, I'm illiterate? How? I didn't misunderstand anything you wrote) douchebag, so take your own advice.
The guy just explained that the CPK files required to make a separate path would make it as big as the game itself. Fusions is 593 MB. Now this patch would be in total 1186 MB plus the CPK archive would make it impossible to make an xdelta path that would ALSO be as big as the game itself.

He has said it is highly unfesable/impossible and I doubt Canzeh would release a full iso if another method were possible. Do you make patches for games? Sounds like you don't and I have more cause to believe him over you.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The guy just explained that the CPK files required to make a separate path would make it as big as the game itself. Fusions is 593 MB. Now this patch would be in total 1186 MB plus the CPK archive would make it impossible to make an xdelta path that would ALSO be as big as the game itself.

He has said it is highly unfesable/impossible and I doubt Canzeh would release a full iso if another method were possible. Do you make patches for games? Sounds like you don't and I have more cause to believe him over you.
As I said previously, it has been a long time since I've dealt with patches, so I'm not too familiar with 3DS patches. My point is that it should be possible. I'm not saying it's feasible. I know I said originally that it should be easy, but I was mistaken, and I apologise for that.

A simple mistake, however, does not warrant a personal attack, which is exactly what he delivered unto me, and for that, he should be ashamed.

Furthermore, that does not negate the fact that the thread essentially is promoting piracy, regardless of whether or not it can be patched.

Last edited by TankedThomas,
Reactions: Rasheed_videos

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Furthermore it wouldn't uncensor the 2.2.0 update either which has censored files in it.

Speaking of the 2.2.0 update, I wonder if it would be possible to put in the uncensored files from the base game into the update data, that way only the updated data would be needed, could be a long shot though, I don't recall many games that let you overwrite base assets within an update, then again I've only tried one game myself.

Canzah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Canzah
Did u do only english EU versions or german too?.
Ther is only one EU version of the game, games aren't made with multiple variants for each EU country, but rather have one with multiple langauges in them.
In case of EU version of DB Fusions it has English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. As such there is indeed German langauge in my release.

Speaking of the 2.2.0 update, I wonder if it would be possible to put in the uncensored files from the base game into the update data, that way only the updated data would be needed, could be a long shot though, I don't recall many games that let you overwrite base assets within an update, then again I've only tried one game myself.
Well I did manage to add Krile to Theatrhythm Curtain Call by adding new files so it could be theoretically possible, don't really feel like doing it though as I've already deleted all the source files.

@TCJJ
I already explained why it isn't possible and yet you keep repeating like a broken record that it is, as such I can't really treat you like anything more than an illiterate douche.
Seriously get a life and take your moralfaggotry someplace else.

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
As I said previously, it has been a long time since I've dealt with patches, so I'm not too familiar with 3DS patches. My point is that it should be possible. I'm not saying it's feasible. I know I said originally that it should be easy, but I was mistaken, and I apologise for that.

A simple mistake, however, does not warrant a personal attack, which is exactly what he delivered unto me, and for that, he should be ashamed.

Furthermore, that does not negate the fact that the thread essentially is promoting piracy, regardless of whether or not it can be patched.
If you really feel so obligated, why not make your own patch?

Larn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Canzah

Sounds nice but i dont know how i do hack my 3ds for your versions. I never did anything of that stuff. Have anyone a guide for a noob like me?

andrew3934

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Where can I download it? What iso website is the download at. Please msg me it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nvm found it. Thanks for it

Canzah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Canzah
Did u do only english EU versions or german too?

I bought the game, so i dont care. The only thing is i want to play in german not english.
I have the EU version also released on "that" ISO site. Just look by my name and Dragon Ball Fusions Uncensored and I'm sure you'll find it.

Last edited by Canzah,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.