Hacking [Release] Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition PS3 English Translation Patch

Yhodarks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, little question here. I have the game in CFW2OFW format (transformed from folder to pkg). Whenever I put the patch, the game keeps on loading before entering start screen. There's something I'm missing? like it's not compatible?
If i put the patch on BLJM folder, patch don't work, and if I put on NPJB folder, games keeps loading.

Last edited by Yhodarks,

Tsukimori

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, little question here. I have the game in CFW2OFW format (transformed from folder to pkg). Whenever I put the patch, the game keeps on loading before entering start screen. There's something I'm missing? like it's not compatible?
If i put the patch on BLJM folder, patch don't work, and if I put on NPJB folder, games keeps loading.

From a few other reports I received outside this thread, the patch doesn't work on HAN conversion (for now). It only works on CFW and HEN. I'll be looking into making the patch compatible with HAN in the next few days.

Yhodarks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Ok. Thanks
I'm gonna try with a digital backup and see if it's works that way, because I was using Hen when tried the patch.

Tsukimori

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Thanks
I'm gonna try with a digital backup and see if it's works that way, because I was using Hen when tried the patch.

Let me know if the instructions on the first post work for the digital release while I work on a way to make the disc CFW2OFW version work. Thanks!

Yhodarks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Sorry for the delay. Digital copy works flawless with the patch. Tried with Hen, but should work with Han.
If you could make it compatible with CFW2OFW would be good, but don't overwork on it, as digital and disk version works with the patch already.

Reactions: Tsukimori

Tsukimori

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Release v1.03 is out and cleans up the translation for Network Mode. I also provided instructions on how to successfully make a CFW2OFW package conversion. Finally, for those who wish to translate the game into their own language, I have provided source files.

Marshallbanana121

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
The patch is only partially working, only the main menu stuff is translated i tried via the game in iso format on a ntfs drive and via folder directly on the ps3, any idea what could be wrong?

KISSMYRAIFU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
The patch is only partially working, only the main menu stuff is translated i tried via the game in iso format on a ntfs drive and via folder directly on the ps3, any idea what could be wrong?
Same thing happened to me..seems like the patch isnt compatible with the iso format.
Just get the the psn version of the game and then do the same process it should work like it did for me.
(Havent tried this just thought about it now but its worth a try)
Instead of just doing the process (pasting the USDIR folder)with only dev_hdd0/game/BLJM(or)NPJB....
Do it also to the game's files at dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLJM...
Cuz i think the folder at dev_hdd0/game is just the update data while the games' data remains the same which explains why it works for the psn version cuz ure making changes to one folder that sums the whole thing.

Last edited by KISSMYRAIFU,

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Just thought I'd pop in and say thanks for this translation. Seems to work pretty well. I haven't tried the Story mode yet, just some Training along with different Menu options, but everything seems translated (except for what is noted in the first post as not translated of course).

When I first patched the game, the Menu and every text in it had not been translated. But I managed to fix that by pasting the patch files into the game update folder at dev_hdd0\game\BLJM61322, as instructed.

Can't wait to really start playing now:P Thanks again

YuukiTS

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I'm currently on RPCS3, disc version, updated up to v1.04 with dlcs. I downloaded from the link, extract and copy its contents to dev_hdd0/game/BLJM61322, but only the menu and options and the dlc characters' name and profile are translated, the rest are still in japanese. Please help!!!!!

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm currently on RPCS3, disc version, updated up to v1.04 with dlcs. I downloaded from the link, extract and copy its contents to dev_hdd0/game/BLJM61322, but only the menu and options and the dlc characters' name and profile are translated, the rest are still in japanese. Please help!!!!!
Using the same game version as you on PS3 and also translates only what you describe, so we should use the PSN version of the game, that's the version for which he made the patch.

Antonio2_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Using the same game version as you on PS3 and also translates only what you describe, so we should use the PSN version of the game, that's the version for which he made the patch.
You're doing it wrong.
Pasting the patch files to the dev_hdd0/game/BLJM61322 (update directory) it is not enough.
You need to paste the patch files to the update directory and also to the game directory.
I'm using the disc game version (BLJM61322) and it works great.

legolas119

Trophies
XP
Country
hi, i have the BLJM61322 version, i pasted the patch into the dev_hdd0/game/BLJM61322 path and into the dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLJM61322 and it perfectly works in the original hardware.

But not all the game ios translated using RCPS3 emulator: in the emulator it is only available the path dev_hdd0/game/BLJM61322 so i can't add the files into the dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLJM61322 too as it doens't exist...Where i have to paste additionally the patched files in order to have it fully traslated into the emulator too?

thanks!

EDIT: i solved the issue, in order to use the patch with RCPS3 emulator, it is mandatory to install the NPJB00785 version

Last edited by legolas119,

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It would be really appreciated if someone could could port this to the PS4 version. The current one is using the vita version and the story elements are not translated. The PS4 & PSVita file structure are almost identical but different to PS3.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i know this whole thread is years old but I'm having trouble with one aspect with this patch. everything in the game is fully translated into english as is listed. However none of the DLC characters are available. I see in the patch files that the characters are in there, but for some reason the game doesn't show them. I am using the RPCS3 emulator so I don't know if that's the issue and I need to actually put these files into a legit PS3 and disk, or if i need to get the DLC separately. I see both DLC characters in the screenshots that were posted but I'm not sure if that's a part of the patch or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts