Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

CGNetwork

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have the 2.0.

Enable internet on your console and launch the app. It will be updated to 2.3.
I finally got the latest version of the app after enabling my console's internet connection, and 3.2 worked. Do I need to get a software to capture the screen after the app auto exits?

alphanator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright finally got it working :) All I got left, for now, to ask is how do I switch between versions, because It says "NTR is already running"

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
i was wondering and looking thur the source on github;
i cant find any of the keys mentioned anywhere in the files.
from what i know:
X+y:default menu key
L+start:alt. menu key
L+R:Screenshot
Sel+Start:alt Screenshot
and i saw from a youtube video that hold L while
selecting a title switch the plugin if available.
however the internet browser get stuck on the loading screen...
that said, is there any way to access the internet browser channel without exiting ntr(thur reboot)?

puzzlinggamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got the latest version of the app after enabling my console's internet connection, and 3.2 worked. Do I need to get a software to capture the screen after the app auto exits?

If you have a 2DS then it will not be possible to capture the screens. Only the New 3DS is capable of screen capture from my understanding.

StormEye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I have two question related to NTR, so I am not sure whether this should be posted in this thread. But I hope someone can help me understand and solve somethings.

I am running my NEW 3DS XL with A9LH + Luma 6.6 (Latest Hourly Build)
NTR version selected when running BootNTR Selector is 3.4

Following are my questions
1. Do settings like processor speed get saved? Or do I have to reconfigure settings like processor speed every time I launch NTR?
2. My NTR running N3DSXL hangs when I quit the game and launch another game. So, essentially, I have to restart my 3DS every time I want to change game when NTR is running. Is this a common issue? Any solution?

Thanks in advance.

puzzlinggamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that. Where do I pick up an exploitable game for $30 that's easier and not tedious?

Any copy of Ocarina of Time should but you will need a Power Save in order to get the exploit loaded onto the game. Right now it's $20 bucks and I'm sure any store has it and the Power Save is like $25 bucks at Gamestop.

CGNetwork

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any copy of Ocarina of Time should but you will need a Power Save in order to get the exploit loaded onto the game. Right now it's $20 bucks and I'm sure any store has it and the Power Save is like $25 bucks at Gamestop.
Powersaves combined with OoT would be beyond $30, and I wouldn't be able to get both. Is there a way to get both at a lower price?

CGNetwork

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I went off topic, Nanquitas. I'm the one who's lacking a good way to buy an exploitable game under $30.

StormEye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Nope, it's not saved and can't be.
The cpu clock can be set with Luma, which will be saved and permanent.

It's a known issue and it can't be fixed since NTR is closed source.
Thanks for the reply.

So can I sum up the answers to the questions to be
1. No settings are saved on NTR. Need to reset everytime.
2. Its a known issue that 3DS hang when first game is closed and second game is launched, essentially requiring restart every time new game is to be loaded.

You have mentioned that Luma is saved and permanent. I have set my N3DSXL's Luma to use Clock+L2 as according to "The Guide" when I was doing the A9LH installation. Does Luma's setting take higher priority than NTR, so I am not required to set NTR's clock speed? Or, do I need to set it on NTR as well for the clock speed to work properly?

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep.

The Luma's clock setting is set in a higher place in the chain of command in the 3DS, so it's permanent and you don't need to do it in NTR.
Note that this will obviously take more battery and reduce the autonomy.

If you play games that don't have slowdown or high loading time, you can set it to normal in Luma and only activate the clock speed in a particular game with NTR.

Note, that doing it with NTR only (so Luma's clock set to default), will reset the clock speed when you exit a game so you'll need to enable it again in the next game.

Reactions: StormEye

StormEye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Yep.

The Luma's clock setting is set in a higher place in the chain of command in the 3DS, so it's permanent and you don't need to do it in NTR.
Note that this will obviously take more battery and reduce the autonomy.

If you play games that don't have slowdown or high loading time, you can set it to normal in Luma and only activate the clock speed in a particular game with NTR.

Note, that doing it with NTR only (so Luma's clock set to default), will reset the clock speed when you exit a game so you'll need to enable it again in the next game.
Thank you for clarification.

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey could you make a version that has the option to run input redirection aswell?
since we can disable nfc with a ips on sun and moon now, input redirection works with sumo, i'd love to get a way to boot input redirection along with ntr without starting two cia files :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.