Chromaryu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
For those who are still lost in what Bad Apple!! is,

So what you guys have done was pushed the limits of the 3DS hardware and your combined skills in producing at first glance, a supposedly simple black and white silhouette Japanese music video of some sort that's quite popular judging its view counts, just to see if it could be done?

To the lay person who doesn't understand what the fuss is about badapple3ds, the subject of the video may not be your cup of tea. Yes, you may not like this music genre or know anything about the artist behind Bad Apple!!, Nomico, or know what the hell is going on with that apple or those people in that video.

However, the fact these two created probably the first full length music video (or any video) in .3dsx format is a technical feat that shouldn't be overlooked. I may not fully comprehend the technical implications of what this means in terms of a possible 3DS homebrew video player, but you guys pulled off something amazing. Congrats! :yay:

monorale is one of em.
well, it does mostly RLE over 1bpp pixels
turning 2.5GB worth of raw frames to ~20MB.
gives about 2000fps@1s is possible.

also thanks for heads up :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Meh… possibly there's a group of people whom have been waiting for Bad Apple on their 3DS.
Interesting but still... meh.
At least you should put a video on the first thread of what Bad Apple is.

yeah; lack of my English and description.
Sorry for that.

CodyMKW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh I remember someone made Bad Apple as a program in Smile BASIC for 3ds nice to see it as a homebrew app :o

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
put dspfirm.cdc on sdmc emulation in Citra!
dspfirm.cdc will work with 0KB in Citra.
i did , i made sure i even redumped my System Archives as well for citra, Dumped my N3DS's DSP Firm and placed it in C:\Users\xiond\AppData\Roaming\Citra\sdmc
tested to make sure its not my copy of Citra, i ran my own dump of Pokemon SMD , and got sound.

Chromaryu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i did , i made sure i even redumped my System Archives as well for citra, Dumped my N3DS's DSP Firm and placed it in C:\Users\xiond\AppData\Roaming\Citra\sdmc
tested to make sure its not my copy of Citra, i ran my own dump of Pokemon SMD , and got sound.
sdmc/3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A