Janley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
---------Update regarding this post----------
@SomberTwilight has finished working on Fatal Frame 3 HD so that game wont be worked by me. Here's the link to her remaster: https://gbatemp.net/threads/fatal-frame-3-ntsc-ntsc-undub-hd-remaster.624799/

We are collabing with each others projects of Fatal Frame to provide and even better finished product so you may see an updated version of my first one at some point.
@SomberTwilight happens to be talented at working with character models (unlike me) and i happen to be good at reworking horrible looking textures and fonts so yeah win win.

Original post:

I've been asked already multiple times if I am going to remaster fatal frame 2 and 3 since I finished the first one and initially the answer was no. Someone else was already working on those games ( @Panda_Venom ) and I wasn't going to work over their hard work but his project was in a bit of a hiatus so I asked him on the status of them and if he did plan to work further on them. I told him the reason I was asking is because if he's not working on them I could finish the work. Point is I will be finishing his remasters and he will be credited on the work since he initially started it. And we also agreed to show the conversation to make sure no one here thinks I'm stealing work so here are the msgs.

1673400571269.png
1673400597380.png
1673400618876.png

Last edited by Janley,

Shinox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I fully support that :)
@Panda_Venom has a lot on his plate and he did so much for the community but its cool to see someone stepping up to finish working on these games considering i'm a big fan of Fatal Frame games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: