Hacking redNAND freezing on boot.

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I went to use my Wii U today and it's just locking up while to trying to boot redNAND

I'm using Mocha CFW I've already done a NAND restore and it worked for the first boot now it's just freezing on boot all the together if anyone could tell me why this could be happening the SD card is fine so that's not the issue

D

Deleted User

There's a chance that redNAND corrupted itself.
Happens very often with redNAND, so all you need to do is to just delete redNAND copy in SDCard and allow it to re-create it.

AyanamiRei0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's a chance that redNAND corrupted itself.
Happens very often with redNAND, so all you need to do is to just delete redNAND copy in SDCard and allow it to re-create it.

I've already decided to use a sysnand CFW well Mocha since it works with sysnand as well as redNAND

D

Deleted User

I've already decided to use a sysnand CFW well Mocha since it works with sysnand as well as redNAND
Mocha will boot redNAND by default if you selected redNAND. If you want pure sysNAND, then delete mocha.elf from sdcard and download it again from wiiubru.com/appstore

AyanamiRei0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mocha will boot redNAND by default if you selected redNAND. If you want pure sysNAND, then delete mocha.elf from sdcard and download it again from wiiubru.com/appstore

It's fine I've already made it so Mocha doesn't autoboot the broke rednand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.