Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too thank him for his work and all that are working on this. I know often people get mad, but even if for some reason this didn't come out, I would be disappointed sure, but not mad at the people who have been spending their time working on it.
Yea, I know that. It was the same with Justpingo in the 3ds scene, and hykem, due to real life personal reasons, and the fact that people had rushed it and it was either not released, or was incomplete and was bricking consoles, or something along those lines.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I know that. It was the same with Justpingo in the 3ds scene, and hykem, due to real life personal reasons, and the fact that people had rushed it and it was either not released, or was incomplete and was bricking consoles, or something along those lines.

Heh.. As someone with sever medical problems, I know from personal experience how it is to work on something for a long time.. only for it to fall apart at the very last second cause I get sick. So when things work out, Obviously I'm very happy. When they don't, I'm disapointed.. but I don't get mad at other people. Or at least I -try- not to. ;)

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really interesting developments got the Wii U scene churning. I will take the wait for a release, then decipher the next weeks worth of forum threads to see reliability and ease of use. If it seems stable and relatively safe (brick risk) maybe at that point I will take the plunge. Still interesting to follow but I refuse to get my hopes up or fall victim to the hype. Kudos to any dev involved in these projects.

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So we're gonna go full 3ds, then?
Can't wait for all the homebrews!!
Also I expect someone to make a homebrew for gamepad > pc streaming. (Please?)
I don't know what you meant by 3ds, but I mentioned it because from what I know, he was having trouble getting the rednands nnid unlinked from the sysnands, so I suggested the "3ds double-format emunand..or was it sysnand?" method that unlinked it on a 3ds.

BoopyDoopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know what you meant by 3ds, but I mentioned it because from what I know, he was having trouble getting the rednands nnid unlinked from the sysnands, so I suggested the "3ds double-format emunand..or was it sysnand?" method that unlinked it on a 3ds.
I meant "full 3ds" as in fully unlocking the console just like the 3ds scene did some time ago.
(I might be wrong, I don't have a 3ds)

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant "full 3ds" as in fully unlocking the console just like the 3ds scene did some time ago.
(I might be wrong, I don't have a 3ds)
Ah, ok. Sorry, I misunderstood. lol. I don't believe it will be fully unlocked at first, but we will at the very least have the ability to install unsigned titles and rednand (emunand)

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The nnid problem is what bothers me :( i would love to have my main account on rednand without problems, but oh well, thank you guys for you hard work, it's really appreciated!

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was kinda hoping to hear this news from one of the running candidates for presidency. Still awesome.

I wonder what is with the sudden explosion of Wii U development recently (OTP, USB loading, now Rednand)

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good stuff all around. Someone give the devs a hug. One for every day they've made us wait- I mean spent working on this.

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was kinda hoping to hear this news from one of the running candidates for presidency. Still awesome.

I wonder what is with the sudden explosion of Wii U development recently (OTP, USB loading, now Rednand)
Yep, It just happened so fast..
Good stuff all around. Someone give the devs a hug. One for every day they've made us wait- I mean spent working on this.
soo, in total..that will be.. *pulls up calculator* 1,460 hugs. give or take a few hundred days. (4 year wait- I mean..lol)
jokes aside, It did happen out of literally thin air, and even if it doesn't get released, I wont be angry, i'll be disappointed, but not angry, if they had problems with it, they had problems. Good luck to the devs who are working on it

D

Deleted User

Why are we all thanking punderino? Isn't he just using the cfw loader that Kanye uploaded on wiiubru with a compiled iosuhax?

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are we all thanking punderino? Isn't he just using the cfw loader that Kanye uploaded on wiiubru with a compiled iosuhax?
Well, I'm thanking him and all the other devs that are working on it, too.
also, what cfw loader on wiiubru? I don't see one there..
edit: NVM I derped lol I forgot about wiiubru's twitter, if that's what you meant.
Edit 2: I seriously need to sleep.

Last edited by PixelTheKWolf,

BoopyDoopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's just a thanking spree, it's making this scene less toxic, it's making everyone happy, and it's making anyone too uncomfortable to comment "when isou come out" or "how do i play download game".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol