Hacking Red Steel Dump?

SeaHawk22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dumped Red Steel, the iso is 4,589,824kbs I read that Red Steel is already in raw format so there is no need to unscramble it (plus it wont let me). The file cannot be unscrambled and it is too large to burn. Is it possible that I just got a bad dump?

Thanks
SeaHawk22

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dumped Red Steel, the iso is 4,589,824kbs I read that Red Steel is already in raw format so there is no need to unscramble it (plus it wont let me). The file cannot be unscrambled and it is too large to burn. Is it possible that I just got a bad dump?

Thanks
SeaHawk22
If you can't unscrable it that it is probably already unscrabled (meaning it IS NOT RAW). If it is too large to burn (|which it shouldn't be at the size you mention) that I guess you frelled up
wink.gif

SeaHawk22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have dumped two games Red Steel and Twilight princess, both ended up being 4,589,824kbs. I can burn them, but I cannot tell if they work since I have not gotten my wiikey in yet, but why do I keep getting this size iso without running it through unscrambler. I dumped with rawdump 2.0 if that helps.

I appreciate the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here