Red Dead Redemption 2 officially announced, coming Fall 2017

ln2ov6vk91ekhchhgjro (1).png

After endlessly teasing an announcement on Twitter, developer Rockstar has finally revealed that Red Dead Redemption 2 is real, and will be releasing Fall of next year for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. They will also be releasing a trailer for the game on October 20th, at 11AM Eastern Time.

An epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland, the game's vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

Watch the Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer at 11AM Eastern on Thursday, October 20th at rockstargames.com, as well at the official Rockstar Games YouTube and Twitch pages.

:arrow: Source

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Hi my friends wen the game is relesed in fall of 2017 you can preorder at great price psngame.org were the best digital games is for buy and the ship is the same day. The best is they have games for xbo and ps4 at great price. Reddead redeption 2 cooolll
It's silly to pre-order so early unless the price was reasonable enough. And yes, I realise this is probably a bot's message.

Reactions: Satangel

Sorrow365

Trophies
XP
Country
It's silly to pre-order so early unless the price was reasonable enough. And yes, I realise this is probably a bot's message.[/QUOT
It's silly to pre-order so early unless the price was reasonable enough. And yes, I realise this is probably a bot's message.
It is not a bot or anything like i just saying that when it comes out next year we can get on this site. It you can not understand a simple post not judge me as a bot. Thank

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.