Hacking Recently Updated To Rebug Dex Now My Games Won't Start

neoncelery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello once again, I recently updated my cfw to rebug REX and then changed it to DEX when it was previously on Rebug Lite CEX, I wanted the debug menu so I changed to DEX plus I heard it was better. But now all my games won't start, my PKG games that I had already installed on my console before doing this whole change to DEX thing are giving me the same error. It reads "An error occurred during start operation (80010017)". Funny thing too is that my multiman games from the external hardrive run for like 5 seconds then it kicks me from the game saying something like failed to load trophy information or something, my ps2 games also disappeared into thin air and my webman folder doesn't even give me the option to go into my psp folder there's no psp folder at all, I DONT WANT THIS DEX SHIT ANYMORE, I am going to try to go back to CEX then switch my CFW back to the most recent Rebug CEX lite. And yes in both my hardrives internal and external are still all my games successfully installed no corruption no problems just like they were when I played them on Rebug Lite CEX even my ps2 games are still there. But I could use you guy's help:wub: any ideas?

neoncelery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update : NVM I just switched it back to CEX from the Rebug toolbox and now they all work again heheh. Bye bye until next time

Terrorize420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update : NVM I just switched it back to CEX from the Rebug toolbox and now they all work again heheh. Bye bye until next time

When your system is in DEX you need to use Debug Eboots

You can convert your game eboot from a CEX to DEX using tools on your pc like eboot resigner then swap out the eboots using like multiman

Reactions: neoncelery

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...