CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but i'm looking for something NEW! Something not Japanese, Well YEAH japanese but not like Anime-ish or moe, I DESPISE that stuff (Sorry Weeaboos)

Not tryin to be rude or anything, but might I suggest broadening your horizons bro? Like, most of those games have GREAT gameplay and some are anime based or have a more anime like art-style (though like everything that varies with each artist). Give some of em a try before you knock em.
Also, don't go callin everyone who likes Anime a weaboo. I don't think you even understand what a weaboo is.

As far as recommendations go,

Monster Hunter
MGS
PS1 classics (Spyro and Crash included)
GBA, SNES, and other emulators (For your SANIC and Pokemon fix)
MediEvil: Resurrection
WipEout
and Final Fantasy 4

Give the above games a try before ya knock em. The only "anime" game in the list is Final Fantasy 4 but that's only because I think you might enjoy it.

Reactions: Deleted User

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here are some games, they are all action type and some are RPG, but they are all non-anime.

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters (Action, Adventure)
Tomb Raider Legends and Anniversary (Action, Adventure)
Gladiator Begins (Action, RPG)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Action, RPG)
Gods Eater Burst (Action, RPG)
Lord of Arcana (Action, RPG)
The 3rd Birthday (Action, RPG, Third Person Shooter)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Your post makes me wonder about a lot of things.
What trash did you find this PSP in? Why would someone throw away a brand new PSP? Why even buy it if they were going to throw it away? Why not sell it instead if they didn't want it?

Anyway, I did find Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure to be pretty good but the ISO was rather hard to find.
The DJ Max Portable games are also pretty good if you like rhythm games and weeaboo music.
The Loco Roco and Patapon games are also worth a try, they were fun but got a little repetitive for me after a while, you might enjoy them more than I did.
Other than that, I'm not sure.

That said, I assume you've hacked the PSP. I suggest looking at some top game lists, pick out anything that looks interesting and try it out.
Also make sure to grab a bunch of PSX2PSP games. There are a lot of gems on the PSX and the PSP runs them great, the newer ones look great on the PSP screen too.

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
About the brand-new psp in the trash thing. When I was a kid, throwing toys into the trash was a time-honoured threat by parents so that we would study. It'll even get carried out to make a point. So it wasn't strange to find a perfectly working toy or guitar or what have you in the bin. LoL

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
About the brand-new psp in the trash thing. When I was a kid, throwing toys into the trash was a time-honoured threat by parents so that we would study. It'll even get carried out to make a point. So it wasn't strange to find a perfectly working toy or guitar or what have you in the bin. LoL

hey Frank if you want to trow your PSP let me catch it.. hehehehe..

a like Moddified games..

MHP3 with custom Town.. (halloween town)
Final fantasy tactics War of the lion (1.3.1) includes many updates like new monster cactuar,tomberry, and many more

eyecat14

GBATemp's Lovely Jizzing Mordecai™
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Not tryin to be rude or anything, but blah blah....

I'm not saying they're ALL weeaboos, i'm only talking about the people who like anime, and only something things that are anime, That's all.
Honestly, I've tried playing those Anime-Styled games, Dissidia, Kingdom hearts....it's just...weh, It's not my type of thing you know? Everyone has different tastes bro.
Alright, I'll be sure to checks those games out, thanks B-)

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm not saying they're ALL weeaboos, i'm only talking about the people who like anime, and only something things that are anime, That's all.
Honestly, I've tried playing those Anime-Styled games, Dissidia, Kingdom hearts....it's just...weh, It's not my type of thing you know? Everyone has different tastes bro.
Alright, I'll be sure to checks those games out, thanks B-)

Kingdom Hearts is an anime-like game? Since when?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves