Question about modifying Textures Ps2

Daemon_Edevane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there guys, lately i was just watching some youtube videos about some japanese games and i was shocked when i saw that Eyeshield 21 has one, so like the average anime enjoyer that i am i wanted to test it, but surprise it doesn't have an english translation so here's the thing, i started translating the textures just for fun but i encountered some weird thing about the pcsx2 dumping process and i want to know if this is normal or not, ok, the thing is, i did the translation of the menus and other stuff (the dialogues not so much because i know that it works with characters and not phrases (so i will not put a foot in that domain xD) the thing is, the textures work perfectly in most of the cases, except for the story mode, when i enter there and i did the textures, everything works fine, but in the moment when i go back so the main menu and enter again, they return to the original japanese one, and that only happens with the titles of the chapter and the descripcion of it, also when i press the select button it does the same thing, i tried to see if there's no other same texture that is replaced when you press select but nothing, like, this is the silliest thing since all the other menus work so fine xD But yeah, if someone can help me with it i would appreciate it

I will attach a video and also an example with a image (since i'm not allowed to put links yet xD) about the problem and also showing how the other parts works fine :(
imagen_2023-12-28_190202618.png

Attachments

• 2023-12-28 18-17-48.mp4
    39.8 MB
Last edited by Daemon_Edevane,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto