Gaming Rumor Ready to own the rarest, most expensive and irritatingly unimportant Wii console ever? Only $300k!

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The clown who purchased THQ's "gold" Wii that they painted in 2009 and tried to send to Queen Elizabeth as a publicity stunt to promote their typically crappy Wii title "Big Family Games" now has it up for auction for only $300,000. If you are as dumb as you are rich and want to own a non-piece of Nintendo history that will leave you the laughingstock of the entire collecting world, head over to eBay and humiliate yourself now!

SeYvzeC.png

This Wii isn't worth $1000, let alone $300K. It is just a European PAL Wii that some dude working in marketing for THQ painted gold and then tried to send to the biggest welfare recipient on planet Earth (who has been living off the taxpayers her whole life, as have her entire degenerate family for generations). The (welfare) Queen was never even made aware of this silly "gift." As such, it has no real value at all.

But please don't let dissuade you.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For that price they should at the very least offer a decent game.

Not a single decent game, but the whole Wii game collection! And even then, the Wii wouldn't increase its value at all. I'll auction for it offering 10 bucks, we all should do the same... LOL!

Who will be the stupidly rich/human who will buy this? (There's always someone that sticks perfectly to that profile and love to be framed).

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not saying much, but I'd still take it over just about any NFT. Any day. But ya insert much better games.

PrinceOfBrains

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were I a richer person, I would absolutely buy this and then just mod the hell out of it.

"What am I doing this weekend? Not a lot. Probably gonna try to install Riiconnect 24 on that gold-painted Wii I got from Queen Elizabeth or whatever."

Stargazer58

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were I a richer person, I would absolutely buy this and then just mod the hell out of it.

"What am I doing this weekend? Not a lot. Probably gonna try to install Riiconnect 24 on that gold-painted Wii I got from Queen Elizabeth or whatever."

Lol that sounds so funny. Like just so casual in a normal conversation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...