RE Revelations 1 & 2 not starting. Always crashes.

nWo

The Game Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey everyone! Well, here is the roundup:
My first Switch games (officialy) were RE Revelations 1 & 2. I purchased them from the store day one. Fast forward some months and I hacked my first switch. I kept the digital games there and played them very regularly. Some time later, I bought the physical edition of RER 1 and played via cartridge. But now, whenever I try to launch any of these two games, the message "the software closed because an error ocurred" or something like that happens every time. There is no error ID, just black screen and crash. I tried doing a new, ticketless dump for Revelations 2, but to no avail. What baffles me more than anything is that Revelations 1, being an original cartridge, does exactly the same. I tried the cartridge on my son's Switch and it works perfectly. The problem is in my switch and I am pretty sure it has something to do with tickets or some weird archive.

Does anybody know how to fix this? I tried deleting tickets, doing said ticketless dump, installing a couple of differeent NSP, nothing has worked. I mentioned that those two were my first switch games just for good measure, I don't know if that has anything to do at all. (I already poster in Noob Paradise, but my question was quickly flooded)

Thank you in advance!!! Hope you have a great weekend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone