Hacking RE: DVD Dumper files and Wiiscrubber

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few questions...

I've been trying to find out how to load my backups without any luck, I think I might be compiling the .iso incorrectly.
I compiled them using imgburn, then burned the 4.7gb file to a dvd-r disc.

I've searched and found some threads were people posted this:
"> copy /b 0.bin + 1.bin + 2.bin wii.iso",
but I don't know how that can be used, the game [Super Paper Mario] is in three parts which are all .iso files.

Also, I wanted to try wiiscrubber and just load with a USB drive, but like I said before the files I've been making are probably crap and don't load in wiiscrubber.

So...

1. How exactly do I combine the .iso together?
2. Would that finished file work on wiiscrubber then from a USB loader?

[I've installed nearly everything I could find relating to playing backups, btw.]

+2 internets to whoever helps.

EDIT: Now I just used Wananinko's USB loader to copy the disc to my USB 2GB then used a manager to extract the .31GB file to 4.7GB on my computer. Hopefully it burns to a disc correctly, though I don't mind using the Configurable USB Loader instead of discs. :]

Yep, discs and USB works,
biggrin.gif

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can someone please let me know how to compile the split .iso files I have already made?

*sigh* nevermind, I found out the correct command. I had to set the correct directory first.

Don't bump this thread anymore... [not like anyone was helping..]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter