Gaming Rayman Legends or Killzone Mercenary?

What game will you buy?

• Total voters

Roxasorg13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good afternoon, I have 40 dls on my PSN account reserved for one of these games.

I have rayman legends. allmost finished 100% GREAT GAME .Downloaded rayman legends demo and its beast, but since i watched killzone mercenary trailer i felt in love with it .
i played the beta, but you know, with 1 map and game mode it wasnt that great...
also i got connection error sometimes (3/4 MB internet)

Also i heard Mercenary campaign is a little crappy and short, so i dont know if multiplayer will keep me busy enough . :gba: . And im scared. i dont want to pay 40 bucks and get connection errors on multiplayer.

So...what game would you buy ?
THX :lol:

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
About connection error, have you tried DMZ and set the DNS to Google's DNS( 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) ?

I have Rayman Origins. allmost finished 100% GREAT GAME .Downloaded rayman legends demo and its beast, but since i watched killzone mercenary trailer i felt in love with it .
i played the beta, but you know, with 1 map and game mode it wasnt that great...
also i got connection error sometimes (3/4 MB internet)

And u mean u had Origins? I played both Origins and Legends and Origins was bad for me while Legends is awesome.
Idk anything about Killzone, i'm not a FPS fan but people praise the game so i guess its good.
If ur not sure about Mercenaries then get Legends cause its a really great platformer.

Roxasorg13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
About connection error, have you tried DMZ and set the DNS to Google's DNS( 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) ?

And u mean u had Origins? I played both Origins and Legends and Origins was bad for me while Legends is awesome.
Idk anything about Killzone, i'm not a FPS fan but people praise the game so i guess its good.
If ur not sure about Mercenaries then get Legends cause its a really great platformer.

My VITA has DMZ enabled. how do i set the DNS?
I think origins is great , so legends should be fantastic!
Thanks for your opinion dude (:

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
My VITA has DMZ enabled. how do i set the DNS?
I think origins is great , so legends should be fantastic!
Thanks for your opinion dude (:

Go to the Vita settings and ur gonna see the DNS.
Change the primary to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4 it should be 0.0.0.0 if you haven't changed it.

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
I have nothing against Killzone - in fact it will be interesting to see a well done FPS on the Vita - but Rayman Legends is nothing short of a fantastic game. So my vote would be for the latter.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
The campaign took me 6-7hrs on veteran and there are 9 missions.
Each mission also has extra modes like precision contract, demolition or hacking so you have new ways to play each level after.
MP is amazing but there is only 6 maps over 3 modes and I only really like Warzone personally.
Overall there is a lot of content and it will take a while to platinum.
I say get KZ Rayman always drops in price quickly and will probably be free sometime next year on the IGC.

Roxasorg13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you all for your opinions, purchased rayman legends, its downloading. i will get Mercenary game card soon . 4.5 GB its too much for my 16 GB memory card :glare:

Klightx15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this even a question..? Get killzone you'll love it!! I'm surprised they made such a robust FPS for a handheld. Stunning game, am NOT disappointed

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
While I know nothing about Rayman vita version, as I only owned the WiiU one, I can say tha Rayman is too damn awesome. It was soooo addicting! I played the demo since April and finally retired mid September. I got as high as 6th place worldwide in the overall ranking (and even now, without playing for a month and a half, I guess I'm 20th or so)

Needless to say, you won't get bored of that game easily. Extensive amount of content and simply too addicting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu