Rate the song from the poster before you

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4/5 Ravel always gives off a vibe of elegance and surrealism, his piano compositions are probably my second favourite after Rachmaninoff's.

Run the Jewels - Oh My Darling Don't Cry Probably my frontrunner for Hip Hop AOTY now together with Niggas on the Moon (since You're Dead is more Jazz Fusion) unless Kanye or Wu Tang drops a monster later this year (A Better Tomorrow sounds pretty good so far).
1/5 I have no clue what I just listened to, but to be fair it's just not my kind of music. I'm sure it's great for those that like that kind of music.

This is a bit more my speed. I just hit random on my foobar and looked up what it came up with on YouTube.

I'm generally not fond of music that has singing, besides opera, but Jillian is one of the few exceptions.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pleasant enough to listen to, even if it was so much time wasting. If they had actually "attempted to make a song out of them" then I might have been more amused.

Voltaire - Dirtiest Song that Ain't

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
3/5, I was expecting him to repeat the suggestive verses with blanks filled with innocuous words and for it to turn out to be completely innocent. This way it's just a filthy song with some words left out. It's not even particularly clever :(

Reactions: R4Liam

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
3/5, I was expecting him to repeat the suggestive verses with blanks filled with innocuous words and for it to turn out to be completely innocent. This way it's just a filthy song with some words left out. It's not even particularly clever :(

That was musically pretty good and the humour too, I liked it XD 5/5

Here's an old-ish song I'm redoing. I am leaving the vocals until I have a decent mic :/ Unless of course anyone here can sing, I would love for someone to help out :)

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
That was musically pretty good and the humour too, I liked it XD 5/5

Here's an old-ish song I'm redoing. I am leaving the vocals until I have a decent mic :/ Unless of course anyone here can sing, I would love for someone to help out :)

https://soundcloud.com/liam-fitzgerald-3/brand-new-instrumental-up-to-1st-chorus

That's pretty awesome that you did that all yourself. It works great, even without the vocals. Nice job on that, but I won't give you a number score since it's your own music anyway.

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
That's pretty awesome that you did that all yourself. It works great, even without the vocals. Nice job on that, but I won't give you a number score since it's your own music anyway.

Oh I already have the vocals but I'm still building my self up to sing them myself.

*ignore this post the video above needs rating :)*

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not half as catchy as the other Gorillaz songs which I have heard (though realistically if it was not an early single if theirs then I probably have not heard it). Nice video though.

Russkaja - "Wake me up"

As of posting I have not heard the original, it might be one of those times I do not want to.

I agree actually, however if I posted yet another Judge Dread song I might turn into a kind of similar being to those ones that post kpop the entire time. To make up for it have some Judge Dread - Big Five.

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
That was so cool! Such a nice adaptation, and for the original, I don't think you're missing much. 4/5

This next one, I don't understand why the combination is so blissful to my ears. My inner Metal head residing somewhere is confused and ashamed...I don't believe this is even metal, that's how I deal with it haha.

That's what I get for clicking play on my Facebook feed.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Afraid it is fairly typical somewhere in asia pop, just with a slightly more appealing backing beat. I think I saw something on it previously but I had not seen the whole thing before.

Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo I heard this song before. So glad I know the name to it now. Thanks FAST6191!
Here's my song:
Make You Feel - Alina Baraz & Galimatias

flabulousfreddy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little slow for me, but she's obviously talented for her age and I do like her voice. Unfortunately it got boring a little quickly. 3/5

AWESOME! This was basically my 2003 song.

Going through some old tapes and came across this. Forgot how much I loved this song and how many memories came from it.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
AWESOME! This was basically my 2003 song.

Going through some old tapes and came across this. Forgot how much I loved this song and how many memories came from it.

Honestly wouldn't mind listening to this every once in a while, pretty good for the genre. Not the biggest hard rock fan, but I can appreciate it. 4/5

Passion Pit - Take a Walk

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Well first thing I like is the video very nice! I'm into this sort of speed and rhythm of rapping, not entirely a fan of the lyrics though. 3.5/5

They just released a new album, they outdone themselves which is something I never thought I'd say XD

Another fave from their new album (not on youtube)

I Fight Dragons – No Strings

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Well first thing I like is the video very nice! I'm into this sort of speed and rhythm of rapping, not entirely a fan of the lyrics though. 3.5/5

I Fight Dragons – No Strings

They just released a new album, they outdone themselves which is something I never thought I'd say XD

Please post a proper youtube link. :P
Nevermind, i see it isn't on youtube yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson