[Rant] VEGAS Pro sucks

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been using VEGAS Pro for my video editing and all of a sudden it's now complete garbage and keeps freezing/crashing on almost anything I do. From video importing, intro template loading to deleting an audio track. I uninstalled Bandicam because it might have done something with the video drivers but that didn't help. Oh well, I don't know how to fix it now. Reinstalling VEGAS also didn't help. Some settings are not wiped out and there is no option to force a complete clean up. This whole thing might be a hardware issue though since my laptop is showing its age finally after 3 years of constant use. I might not reinstall Windows because I obviously have a lot of programs installed and losing them all is awful. So much for this $599.00 video editing software, reliable like sh*t. Great when it works or a nightmare when not. 4 hours wasted today to get nothing done, wow. How can you keep a product like that for such a high price on the market for years and not fix the potential frustrations and video/audio codec support. :|

EDIT:
Nevermind, renaming C:\Program Files\VEGAS\VEGAS Pro 14.0\FileIO Plug-Ins\compoundplug\compoundplug.dll helped. Now a different DLL is being used and things are much more stable.

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::rofl2: