Hacking R4i SDHC RTS : my n3ds automatically turn off when starting flashcart in home menu

bobdown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,

A very Strange thing arrived to me.
I've got a R4i sdhc rts flashcart since 2015.
Always working until today (on a n3DS Under luma sysnand 11.6)
I bought today another n3ds (Under official 11.5 nand, no luma yet), this flashcard was working as well.
Later , I put again the flashcart on first 3ds and suddenly, when I click the icon, the console becomes black screen (like loading) and then turn off.

WFT ? I did Nothing particular....I really don't understand.
And on my new 3DS bought today, I put it Under luma but let it on sysnand 11.5 and this flashcart works well but never more on the first n3DS (the 11.6 sysnand).

What is that ?

Thanks

bobdown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,

A very Strange thing arrived to me.
I've got a R4i sdhc rts flashcart since 2015.
Always working until today (on a n3DS Under luma sysnand 11.6)
I bought today another n3ds (Under official 11.5 nand, no luma yet), this flashcard was working as well.
Later , I put again the flashcart on first 3ds and suddenly, when I click the icon, the console becomes black screen (like loading) and then turn off.

WFT ? I did Nothing particular....I really don't understand.
And on my new 3DS bought today, I put it Under luma but let it on sysnand 11.5 and this flashcart works well but never more on the first n3DS (the 11.6 sysnand).

What is that ?

Thanks

Problem solved !

Solution here :

https://gbatemp.net/threads/r4i-ds-flashcard-not-working-with-n3ds-11-6-luma-b9s.484839/

Just need to follow 3dsguide troubleshooting : part "DSi / DS functionality is broken after completing the guide" and that's it !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...