Hacking R4I Gold Wood not Working on 3DS

schuer001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got an R4i RTS for my 3DS XL, and got the kernel from the website on the card (r4ids.cn), and got the card working and running. I then put a GBA emulator onto the card. I played a GBA game, which had very buggy audio, and later froze the 3DS. I decided to remove the GBA emulator, and tried relaunching the flash cart. Now every time I try to launch the flashcart, I get a black screen saying "An error has occurred". I do however also have an old DS which allows me to launch the flash cart and it works fine. To get the cart to work first, I had to use a bluecardenabler cia, and I tried to reinstall that, as well as the kernel, and neither helped. I can no longer see the card. Please help

Last edited by schuer001,

schuer001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today, after reinstalling the kernel multiple times, I was able to get the card to show up on the 3DS but every time I tried to launch it, I would get an error screen. On my DS however, I was able to launch the R4 and games would run, however I quit to the menu, turned on cheats for a game, then tried to re-open the game and it froze my DS. I rebooted, and the flashcard was not visible again on either my 3DS or my DS. I no longer know what to do. I sent an email to [email protected] hoping for a reply. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)