Last edited by JaapDaniels, , Reason: others that might work

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still no firmware found where I don't have to change the firmware...

@JaapDaniels, heeft u nog alternatieven die ik kan uitproberen?

@Krakatu ich wise es nicht sicher aber ich suche fur dich heutzutage. aber ich sprache night su gûht deutch kan ich night viel besser englisch sprache?

sorry for all the rest of you guys i tried to tell hem in german i'll try to look in to his card today.

i don't know for sure what's wrong, but please try to update the kernel or wood version since you can't run an update anymore as i see it won't let you get in the menu.
if this still fails you try to find someone with a DS (not DSI) since this has no systems update i can garantee it'll start when you alter the date of such a system.

i thought to remember your card doesn't support upgrades past fw 1.56 of fw1.69 so please try the old ones to be installed.

it's been a while since i had a DSi card to fix around so i hope you'll understand i don't have anything here to compare anymore.

Last edited by JaapDaniels, , Reason: extra info and request

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still no firmware found where I don't have to change the firmware...

@JaapDaniels, heeft u nog alternatieven die ik kan uitproberen?
He is Belgian.
whoops stupid me, a vlamish by his writing... stupid me...
sorry @Krakatu i misinterpreted your flag and forgot to check it.
since i also translated the best part of the german line i think you'll know enough.

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
whoops stupid me, a vlamish by his writing... stupid me...
sorry @Krakatu i misinterpreted your flag and forgot to check it.
since i also translated the best part of the german line i think you'll know enough.

Flemish-

And if you know your own language you should comprehend my sentence about other options very easily... :P

I'll try some older versions and report back.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Flemish-

And if you know your own language you should comprehend my sentence about other options very easily... :P

I'll try some older versions and report back.
thanks!
and since it's an english forum here, with in the rules specified to talk english i'll try to keep it in straight forward english (good for my practice anyhow)...
plus you might not be the only one left with this card and this problem so solving your problem in english might help others around the world

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
thanks!
and since it's an english forum here, with in the rules specified to talk english i'll try to keep it in straight forward english (good for my practice anyhow)...
plus you might not be the only one left with this card and this problem so solving your problem in english might help others around the world

I know, it was due to respect for our beautiful language that I switched to Dutch... :)

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I could never fix it in the end, IS THERE ANY WAY TO USE THIS CARD WITHOUT MESSING WITH THE DATE? Wouldn't the CIA forwarders thing work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.