interdpth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
I was updating this card to v1.64b, my update was successful. Then I was greeted with a white screen! :D

I have attempted the white screen fix, and it told it wouldn't work with my card. :(
My R4I 3DS looks legit, has the proper URL www.r4i-sdhc.com. Has the oval on the back. I'm missing part of the inquiry number beneath the plastic hologram on the back to my own fault, there's a few numbers but I took too much plastic off.

So then I find the fix and begin my quest.

Took me forever to be able to boot the FixWhiteScreen3dsv30 NDS file. The ROM kept telling me I wasn't on an NDSL(I was) I formatted to default fat and threw a version of Wood R4 on the temp R4 card. So it boots and I swap the two cards so that the R4i 3DS is now in the DS Lite. I press A to do the fix. It then tells me I have inserted the wrong card.

I have e-mailed [email protected] asking for help, as their guide is for firmware 1.49 white screens.

But if any GBA Tempers have some good info, I'd appreciate!

interdpth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The official tutorial on R4i-sdhc.com has says any workable flash cart will do. But it has to be a r4i 3ds? Interesting. I wonder if an r4i gold would do.

I've also seen a tutorial where they used and Acecard...

Dang clones I have
This is interesting @_@

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)