R4 With EZ Flash 3in1 or SuperCard DSTWO?!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by mbcrazed, Dec 29, 2012.

Dec 29, 2012
  1. mbcrazed

Member mbcrazed GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I have an R4 DS and it works perfectly fine! I was wondering if I should get the EZ Flash 3in1, or Just by the SuperCard DSTWO?
    I would appreciate if someone could help me with this! Thanks!~

2. kineticUk

Member kineticUk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    If you are running wood r4 on ds lite and only want to play gba then I would get the 3in1..

3. mbcrazed

United States
    Alright! Thanks!~

4. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    to add on... if you have a ds phat/lite and if you use a 3in1, you'll be gaming on actual hardware. if you use a ds2 you'll be using emulation. hardware is always better than emulation. wood has some tools for using the 3in1, they are slightly more advanced than the code used with akaio. i do believe that the 3in1+ was recently added. however, you may have better compatibility with gba exploader.

http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/applications/download-gba-exploader-058b0mx-f10382.html

-another world

5. mbcrazed

United States
    I put that on my GBA Xploader on my ds already! You see, I was hoping to get it for Christmas, but I didn't! So, I have to spend the money I earned on the Ez flash! but It's worth it! Thanks for your help!~

6. kineticUk

Member kineticUk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I would recommend you use wood to load your gba games rather than gba exploader although you can see how it goes..
    Used to use exploader before I switched to wood firmware but I have not needed to since and it's a very elegant system ie put gba games on your sd card and load like it was a ds game (wood loads game and save into 3in1 then boots into slot2). The functionality is basically built into the firmware you have now so there's no need to use a seperate program.

7. mbcrazed

United States
    Hmm... I've used Wood for about a year now, and I've always wondered when you start it up there's always the 2-slot option and when you press it it gives an option for you put it in NDS mode. I'm guessing thats another way to load the Ez flash?

8. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia