Hacking R4 SDHC 3DS upgrade will not appear?

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the R4 SDHC 3DS Upgrade (rts lite), i put it in my 3ds and dsi but nothing showed up.. how do i fix this? like nothing happens in the main menu of the ds.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you order a new card, do one last check on the website printed on your card. If they have different download packages (kernel / firmware) there MIGHT be a way for you to fix it if you have access to borrow a DS Lite/Phat system, or an older DSi system that doesn't have any System updates.
These sites often get the terminology wrong, but, a firmware update, if available, MIGHT make your card compatible (temporarily) until the next 3DS System update; the kernel is the software interface that loads homebrew/ROMs.
However, keep in mind that sometimes the names (kernel vs. firmware) of the software packages are reversed/incorrect, so what is in the archive files is usually one or two "*.nds" files for the Firmware update and for the Kernel, usually a single "*.DAT / .nds" file and a folder with all the loading software in it.

Ultimately I'd recommend a different, better-supported cart though.

Tell us the website printed on your flashcart in case anyone else has the same problem as you, if you could, please. There are many MANY MANY R4 clones with various combinations of the words you said your cart is, so it would be helpful if the actual website was provided.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?