Hacking R4 DS skins

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I made a Windows Vista Skin, The user icon in the logo is customizable, You'll need photoshop
tongue.gif

Download Here
1170575019_Vista_Preview.jpg

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Exactly what CatScam said lol, I drew naked bodies in MS-Paint in my keyboarding class in the seventh grade and saved them as the wallpaper for the desktop lol. It was so easy lol, Just gotta know how the female body is shaped and use the curved line tool lol.

Here is the M3 version btw
Download Here

D

Deleted User

Yeah, would you mind making one with some sort of R4 logo in the top box? Cheers.

monkeymachine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Digital_sin, lol xD
@Katalyst, I looked at the change you made on bckgrd_1 and I noticed that the top row of boxes weren't the same size as the others. So I went ahead and fixed it. Just use the marquee tool and highlight any of the other boxes then the selection up to the top boxes and you'll see that they aren't the same size. Nice edit btw, I didn't know there was a light adjust and soft reset thingy on the game selection screen.

Edit: Here is a red one if anyone wants it. I used Katalyst's version of the bckgrd_1, made a minor pixel change myself. I also included the modified blue version of bckgrd_1, Download Here
redpreview9tk.jpg

Thanks, I put this on my cousin's Royal Pink DS. She's one of those everything-has-to-be-pink type of girls and she ADORES it!

hrk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi from GBARL :-)

Being a Gyakuten Saiban/Phoenix Wright fan, I made my own skin.

I hope you like it!

Bye!

(Edgey is coming too, Franziska and Pearly don't seem too appealing...)

EDIT: Edgey is here...

Note: the icons come from the real games... they're Maximilian Galactica's deck of card, a CD which should be in the third game, and the button to boot Slot2 comes from the fifth case of Phoenix Wright, I think.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also brb