Hacking Quick question about NNID, formatting, and restoring NAND

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you link an NNID on your outdated sysnand? I thought Nintendo checked for the latest Nver now whenever signing in, so that you had to be on 10.2 or 10.3 to do anything involving NNIDs.

PaolaScorpio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was just about to ask in the forum if it was possible to recover the NintendoID by restoring the NAND backup to the outdated sysNAND. So, should I understand tis post as a yes? Can you walk through the steps? It seems my BF already formatted sysNAND in order to unlink the NANDs...

Reactions: Ailuros27

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went ahead and took out my sd card, formatted, linked NNID, and restored NAND. It worked! My saves seem to be still there and I can access eshop on sysNAND!

Manually fixed error 022-2634

Edit: Just adding this in case people find this by searching. I had to go into the eshop page for one of my games, scroll to the bottom, and use the "repair software" feature to get the games I had previously downloaded to show up (instead of having to redownload all my digital games).
How did you manually fix the error 022-2634? I can't get passed it whatsoever and I have my NNID setup in emuNAND. I tried booting it with Hans in CakesFW and rxTools.

Reactions: Ailuros27

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: DO THE MATH!!! lol