Homebrew Question

Kevin Duggan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have recently Soft-modded my Wii and would like to play SSBB because my disc is broken due to scratches, The only reason I can't is I don't have a drive big enough to Store the game, I want to know if there is a way for me to compress the file and still be able to play it, I know that I can Convert the file to WBFS but The game doesn't show up on USB loader GX. Can Anyone help me?

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
I have recently Soft-modded my Wii and would like to play SSBB because my disc is broken due to scratches, The only reason I can't is I don't have a drive big enough to Store the game, I want to know if there is a way for me to compress the file and still be able to play it, I know that I can Convert the file to WBFS but The game doesn't show up on USB loader GX. Can Anyone help me?
When you compress a file to WBFS, that's because you eliminate the "000" appeared on the file that was filling any disc, like New Super Mario Bros Wii, which only has about 300MB, anyway, i suggest you to format your hardrive, then, use the Wii Backup Manager to store the WBFS games, also, if your Wii is kinda outdated or something when it comes to homebrew, you should reinstall any ios or cios that you've left, there is a program called "Pimp my Wii" that allows you to know which Ios or Cios is needed in order to do something, so, try to do the things i've mentioned before hand.

Reactions: DanTheManMS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them