Hacking Question regarding NGC save data!?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
you can use wiimote+CC,wiimote+CCpro, wiiupro also works.

like i said tell me the size of each file you got on your save storage and i will tell you i enever told the the size in bytes just the pictures.

i always use multi off and 251 blocks for me since some games require alot more than 59 blocks and will refuse to save with that setting.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

remenber individual sizes for each not the 6 together ...

wow did not know Wii U pro controller would work with ngc games wirelessly!
might have to buy one..

and thanks for telling me about the blocks, i set it to 251 now just in case..

the size of the save files ,each is 512 kb in size!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
wow did not know Wii U pro controller would work with ngc games wirelessly!
might have to buy one..

and thanks for telling me about the blocks, i set it to 251 now just in case..

the size of the save files ,each is 512 kb in size!
then all your saves are 59 block memory card saves

you got nimraw saving wich means you used a multi card once so im guessing to detect your multi save since you got one probably curin crap just set the mcemu to multi and 59 and it should see the save, your making a mess setting individual and multi and some games are only multi some are only individual just pick one and make sure its the same setting one every one or else you will have to go back and forth ...

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
then all your saves are 59 block memory card saves

you got nimraw saving wich means you used a multi card once so im guessing to detect your multi save since you got one probably curin crap just set the mcemu to multi and 59 and it should see the save, your making a mess setting individual and multi and some games are only multi some are only individual just pick one and make sure its the same setting one every one or else you will have to go back and forth ...

i will do as you said..
i already have made a mess out of it, it is most likely because i loaded a few of my ngc games with other usb loaders e.g usbloadergx/wiiflow..
now my baten kaitos save is also wrecked *sigh*

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i will do as you said..
i already have made a mess out of it, it is most likely because i loaded a few of my ngc games with other usb loaders e.g usbloadergx/wiiflow..
now my baten kaitos save is also wrecked *sigh*
not wrecked you can put everything the same you only need to copy past and know the gameid.

find if the game is on multi but choosing multi 59 and loading the game, if it detects the save is on multi, kurin kurin is a jap game right? so its for sure on multi ninmJ.raw

just copy the nin..J and rename it to the kurin gameid like the invididual saves you have, to know a game id just open the iso with an hex editor and find the first few 4 letters like your individual saves have.

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
not wrecked you can put everything the same you only need to copy past and know the gameid.

find if the game is on multi but choosing multi 59 and loading the game, if it detects the save is on multi, kurin kurin is a jap game right? so its for sure on multi ninmJ.raw

just copy the nin..J and rename it to the kurin gameid like the invididual saves you have, to know a game id just open the iso with an hex editor and find the first few 4 letters like your individual saves have.

okay, right now 2 of my saves are 'wrecked' XD
kururin squash and baten kaitos , i am most certain both were using 59 block and multi save was on..
already tried the multi on + 59 baten kaitos/kururin save not found.
and now my paper mario game only sees the save file and loads up fine when i have multi save set to off..
how do i revert that now ? *sigh*

and what do you mean by copying the ninj raw file to the gameid of my kururin game, yes kururin is a jap only game.
the id of it is GKQJ, if i rename the ninj file to GKQJ , it will have 2 of those in my saves folder.

i am confused.

well crap.. i did like cyan told me and opened the memory card tool from the dolphin emulator just now..

and it does not show up the icons of the games when i load up the baten kaitos/kururin squash saves..
it shows the paper mario icon of the save file..

so i guess my other saves are goners , damn it.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
okay, right now 2 of my saves are 'wrecked' XD
kururin squash and baten kaitos , i am most certain both were using 59 block and multi save was on..
already tried the multi on + 59 baten kaitos/kururin save not found.
and now my paper mario game only sees the save file and loads up fine when i have multi save set to off..
how do i revert that now ? *sigh*

and what do you mean by copying the ninj raw file to the gameid of my kururin game, yes kururin is a jap only game.
the id of it is GKQJ, if i rename the ninj file to GKQJ , it will have 2 of those in my saves folder.

i am confused.
download dolphin and open the ninmeraw files on dolphin memory card manager and see what is inside.

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
download dolphin and open the ninmeraw files on dolphin memory card manager and see what is inside.

yep done that just now, read my post above..

;___; my poor kururin squash save..
and i played a good amoutn of baten kaitos too , damn it.

i am afraid this might happen to my other saves too eventually, i never touched any settings of any loaders etc.
i always only changed the frikkin widescreen options..

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yep done that just now, read my post above..

;___; my poor kururin squash save..
and i played a good amoutn of baten kaitos too , damn it.

i am afraid this might happen to my other saves too eventually, i never touched any settings of any loaders etc.
i always only changed the frikkin widescreen options..
you opened both ninmj raws? you have 2 one for usa and pal and one for jap also you got 4 other saves in there
open all of them

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
you opened both ninmj raws? you have 2 one for usa and pal and one for jap also you got 4 other saves in there
open all of them
yeah , opened all, see only paper mario and my other save which i recently started (star fox adventures)
:/

the others show empty.. ninemraw shows only mario.
ninj shows nothing, empty other saves also ,except one of em shows the starfox icon.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yeah , opened all, see only paper mario and my other save which i recently started (star fox adventures)
:/

the others show empty.. ninemraw shows only mario.
ninj shows nothing, empty other saves also ,except one of em shows the starfox icon.
ao all G... memory cards are empty exact one? im guessing you changed blocks and deleted the saves since it overwrote another mc that had diferent block size from before.

i would just delete everything and start from scratch and make sure every damn loader you use you put multi off and 251 block size.

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
ao all G... memory cards are empty exact one? im guessing you changed blocks and deleted the saves since it overwrote another mc that had diferent block size from before.

i would just delete everything and start from scratch and make sure every damn loader you use you put multi off and 251 block size.

q_q i will use 251 .. + multi off..............................................................

r.i.p my beautiful kururin................... hahaha thanks for letting me know about them blocks/memcard stuff though..

there are so many settings in wiiflow, i will never ever load any ngc game from there..
only did a few times Because.. BECAUSE it has Covers and looks beautiful seeing my NGC covers XDDD

nintendont forwarder loader by ABZ is a simple loader, but the best.
from now on i will only launch my ngc games from there, honestly i just hope it never happens to my saves again..

it did happen before with kururin, but the save came back , now it is gone again xD

oh well, it's alright mate.

thank you.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...