Question regarding flashcarts from China and German Customs

darkangel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi fellow tempers,
I have a question to ask - I tried to ask this in another germanspeaking forum but all I got were answers that had nothing to do with my question:

I bought a R4i clone from eachmall last week for the little sister of my girlfriend, so she can watch the pokemon movies [For once there's really no intention of pirating] on her 3DS.
I know the legislation in England forbids the import of flashcarts - but how is this regulated in Germany?
What if the customs take the package and ask for me to come pick it up? Should I just tell them that I need this for watching movies on the ds or rather play dumb? The problem is that they never tell you who the sender is and I'm having 4 or 5 packages (with less questionable content) from China in transit right now and can't risk to not pick it up. :/

I imported various carts over the years, but recently I got kinda paranoid, so I just want to know if I'm gonna get fucked over by the customs if the shit hits the fan.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Most stuff you get will pass the scrutiny of customs without issue. Nintendo already did their "gotta smash them all" campaign several times already to local flashcart vendors in Europe.

The only times your just screwed is when you order from sites that are less then good in the reputation department and disappear without a word if their supply was raided. You tend to not get a refund if your order was still being processed.

As paranoid as you want to be, you have to have the mentality that the vendor will not be around forever or you will just freak out every time when "shit hits the fan" as you said it. Just look at the issue with RHS, alot of people are either freaking out or moving on to the next available vendor to get what flashcart/modchip/etc they need.

Reactions: xdrako23x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34